𝟷𝟻| 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚗𝚎?

『••✎••』

『••✎••』

Back in the briefing room, Coulson was going over the plan that Skye and Hazel were going to follow so they could help the S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents inside without raising suspicion.

"Skye and Hazel will walk in the front door," Coulson started as he walked around the table heading towards the big screen holding a tablet in his hands "the only external access point to Quinn's underground facility is from a beach cove," the agent informed the rest as the animation played on the screen showing them exactly how their outpost looked like "A two-man extraction team could slip in there, but it's not easy. Fitz-Simmons."

"The perimeter is surrounded by a 20-foot-high Neodymium laser grid," Fitz started saying as he stepped towards the screen as well as it started showing exactly what he was explaining "touch it and you're goats."

"Dead toast," Coulson added looking at both girls as if the emphasis had been necessary.

"Fun," Hazel said softly being shoved slightly by Skye because of her comment "sorry."

"The only way to disable the grid is to crack the system and trigger a reboot," Coulson said causing both girls to look back to the agent, who was already looking at them, knowing that this was the part they would have to play "this would give the team three seconds to cross. Of course, Quinn's too smart to allow any wireless access on his property."

"That's where we come in," Skye stated more than asked glancing towards her best friend who stood nervously by her side.

"Yes, working compact – holds up under x-ray," Simmons spoke as she stepped closer to the table in the middle softly placing her hands on the cool surface as Fitz took out from his pocket the mentioned compact.

"Desert Rose," Fitz started as he opened the black compact, or what Hazel would normally call powder "to match your complexion. But – oh, what's this?" He asked as he held the mirror letting small red lights start to light up "A readout, okay? Turns green if you're in close enough proximity to a computer to gain wireless access."

Hazel watched as the lights turned green just Fitz was explaining nodding her head softly as well as repeating everything in her head so she wouldn't forget it.

"When it does, you just drop this nearby and walk out," Simmons said with a small smile as she signified towards Fitz with her head "we'll do the rest. Easy as pie."

"Or it will be, if you both stick to the plan," Ward spoke up from across the girls for the first time since the briefing had started.