𝟼𝟿 | 𝙹𝚘𝚔𝚎'𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞

『••✎••』

『••✎••』

Hazel struggled against Grayson's grip, the gun he was holding digging into her back with every step that she took. Fitz and Simmons walked ahead of her, soldiers now standing by their sides.

The plane was filled with other soldiers and Hydra agents, some of whom Hazel remembered seeing in The Hub the last time they had been there. For a moment, it seemed almost absurd; an organization meant to know everything and keep secrets to keep people alive was utterly unaware of what was hiding under their ranks.

In the common area of the plane was Garrett, who, upon their arrival, smirked a bit just as he saw the three agents be dragged in.

"Well, here they are," Grayson announced as Garrett walked over to them, looking at the three agents.

Hazel glared at the man, who barely offered her a second look as Fitz pulled away from the soldiers holding him. The blonde momentarily held her breath as she saw the engineer approach Garrett. From beside her, Simmons tensed up and looked at Hazel for support.

"This is our plane. We want it back," Fitz said, pulling his arm out of the soldier's hold and moving up towards Garrett as the soldiers attempted to hold him back.

Garrett glanced at the engineer with a sadistic smile. "Really? Just like that, kid?" He asked, glancing towards the soldiers behind the scientists, his hand waving a bit to the ones that failed to hold Fitz back. "Coulson probably figured out we were using the barbershop," he says as he glances back to another soldier, this one standing a few steps behind him. "Call Kaminsky. He'll know what to do."

Hazel breathed a bit deeply as Grayson finally stepped away, the pressure against her back disappearing as he placed the gun back in the holder at his hip. His hold on the blonde also eased up, Grayson completely stepping towards Garrett and away from Hazel as he glanced back at the girl.

"Let's close the ramp and get this bird off the ground. Tell the pilot to keep it low in harrier mode until we're out over The Gulf," Garrett orders, some of the soldiers stepping out of the room; as he speaks, Fitz reaches into his jacket pocket. Having noticed it, Grayson quickly approached the engineer, cutting Garrett off as he grabbed Fitz's wrist and stopped his movements. "What's he got there?"

With the attention on the engineer, Hazel glanced around. Simmons was being held back by a soldier who could overpower her. Fitz was under the eyes of both Garrett and Grayson, so even if he wanted to, it would be a waste of time trying to get him to fight. Behind Hazel stood a soldier, holding her arm just like Grayson had done when walking her inside the plane.

Grayson forced Fitz's hand open, being met with a hand buzzer. It made everyone visibly relaxed in the room. However, Hazel felt more than relieved knowing that it was an E.M.P. and could serve as a distraction for them to get away. She had to think about what to do after.