𝟻𝟹 | 𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

『••✎••』

『••✎••』

After the near-death experience of the hackers, a couple of days had gone by in which the team had not let Hazel and Skye leave their eyesight. Currently, every person on the team was preoccupied.

Coulson stood outside the Command Center with May and a reluctant Ward. Agents in front of them as Coulson explained the idea to capture the Clairvoyant.

Fitz-Simmons rushed inside the lab, Hazel and Skye donating a few drops of blood.

Hazel sat on a chair, a cup of apple juice in her hand, feeling slightly dizzy.

"Guys, I swear, I am fine. How much blood do you need from us before you believe it?" Skye asked, watching as Simmons finished drawing her blood.

Simmons looked at the brunette, looking down at the filled vial as she spoke. "Your recovery, it's honestly. Remarkable," she mentions, capping the vial before handing it to Fitz.

"Strange," Fitz confessed, holding the two vials sideways as he inspected them.

Skye looked at them, confused. Hazel glanced at them with a smile on her face. "They need better systems. Usually, drugs leave traces behind. This one didn't?" The blonde asked, head still a bit fuzzy as she brought the straw of her juice up to her lips.

Everyone in the room turned to look at Hazel, surprised expressions on their faces. The blonde noticed their looks which made her shrug her shoulders.

"We know Coulson had a very different recovery experience, so we understand why he's hesitant about sharing our findings with others," Simmons mentioned after a second, standing by Fitz.

"Yeah, but something like this needs to be studied. It has the potential to save so many lives," Fitz added, their insinuations making both girls look at each other.

Coulson had spoken to them both after waiting for Hazel to wake up. Of course, the older agent believed dangerous the idea of telling someone about a drug that Nick Fury had done a lot to make non-existent.

"We'd like to send a blood sample of yours to some colleagues to do a molecular breakdown," Simmons started, turning to look at the hackers whose faces remained firm. "Maybe if both of you spoke to Agent Coulson-"

Skye shook her head, interrupting the scientist. "Yeah, I don't think that's a good idea. If Coulson thinks it's important that this stays between us, then we should trust him. Right? He's the boss."

Hazel couldn't help but giggle at Fitz and Simmons' expressions, their disbelief at Skye's sudden rule-follower attitude on their faces.

"So you're saying we should obey the rules," Simmons announced, crossing her arms over herself as she looked at Skye, eyebrows furrowed.