𝟼𝟹 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜

『••✎••』

『••✎••』

Providence was quiet; Skye and Koenig were hacking away at NASA satellite, hoping they could pinpoint the prisoners' location. Hazel had decided to explore the base, having nothing else to do as Skye had dismissed her from hacking, noting how nervous the blonde seemed.

It was wrong to blame him, yet all her thoughts were about the specialist and his safety outside the secret base. Hazel was aware of how capable Grant was in defending himself, yet she knew that in the position he had been placed in. He would sacrifice whatever was needed to help the team.

As she walked around, time had gone by. The base was huge, with a bunch of different rooms that were prepared for agents. Others provided services and mostly a sense of normality in the bunker: training rooms, dining halls, and more.

Hazel sighed quietly as she opened the door close to her, seeing a bathroom. Skye, lying on the floor, knocked out cold, took her by surprise.

"Skye?!" Hazel exclaimed, rushing to her friend's side, checking the brunette over as she noticed the drying blood on her forehead.

Checking over the brunette, Hazel noticed the tablet lying by her. It had blinking dots with everyone's names, at least of those in the base.

Koenig was cemented in a place. Skye's blinked right with Hazel's, and that's when the blonde noticed a third one blinking dangerously close to the hall the blonde was in.

Hudson.

Hazel started frantically cursing under her breath, standing up as she tried to control her breathing. Stepping out of the bathroom, the door slid closed behind her.

"Oh, blondie! They told me how clever you were. I just never expected you to figure it out this quickly," Hudson's voice echoed through the hall.

Even as the man had a busted lip, a minor fracture, and broken rips, he stood tauntingly at the end of the hall as Hazel stared at him

Even as the man had a busted lip, a minor fracture, and broken rips, he stood tauntingly at the end of the hall as Hazel stared at him. Her eyes were wide as she studied him.