𝟷𝟶| 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

『••✎••』

*Helloo, sorry for the spam updates. I was trying to finish an episode at least before I could talk to you guys シ; Thank you for the support in this story! I honestly thought that less than one person would like this idea of mine (even when it is not that far in). The support is appreciated, and I send much love to all of who enjoy this story.

Now, ahead of you is a filler chapter. Whenever there is a filler chapter, I'll probably let you guys know; it will only be one chapter. I have in mind that for every actual Agent of SHIELD episode, there would be three chapters (like for the last episode, '0-8-4,' it was three chapters covering the same episode). That way, you guys get more updates and long chapters that are not too long, giving me almost a schedule.

I think that's all I wanted to say; I enjoyed this filler chapter, and late happy holidays and new year to you all.
(This was an old message when I started writing the chapter. I know I'm late, but this year has started like a roller coaster but please enjoy!)

『••✎••』

Hazel knocked on the door of Skye's bunk, there were some things that both girls had to talk about, and with the look on her face that she had answered that text, she was sure it wasn't anything good.

The door slid open, revealing the face of her best friend standing at the other side; Skye smiled up at her as she sat down on the bed again, leaving her phone to the side.

"Hey, I just wanted to come to talk to you for a few.." Hazel started as she got on the bed and slid the door close so they could have privacy while talking. "..talk about everything that has happened since we have gotten here, I mean..." the blonde mentioned as she fidgeted with her bracelets.

"Like the slip of codes that gave us away, maybe?" Skye asked, earning a glare from her best friend, who only caused the brunette to laugh. "Sorry...it's just something that had never happened... what went wrong, Haz?" The hacker looked at her best friend with furrowed eyebrows; she was worried about her friend; she seemed a bit different since they had started 'attacking' S.H.I.E.L.D.

"Well, when I was working through security systems to get you through so the dramatic speech could make its way to everyone,  I also started looking in their files for any 0-8-4s like Coulson calls them," Hazel explained playing with the colorful bracelets on her right hand as she tried of think of the words to tell Skye "I looked through their files trying to find certain cases of..... I don't know, babies appearing at people's doors; I guess I was too distracted with the files to pay attention to the cover-up codes, which caused the slip-up and made us visible to S.H.I.E.L.D." The blonde mentioned before doing jazz hands to accentuate that they had been caught.