𝟷𝟷| 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛

『••✎••』

Hazel took a deep breath fixing her stance in front of the punching bag and shifting a bit on her feet before throwing punches at the bag, which didn't make too much of a harsh sound because of her smaller size and strength.

SheAgent Ward was training her and Skye; when asked if they wanted to be part of the team, both girls had agreed that they wanted to be field agents and do what Ward, May, and Coulson did for S.H.I.E.L.D. and after discussing with Ward the type of training they would need the training sessions started easy before becoming tiring.

"You are up early," Ward commented as he walked down the stairs. After seeing the agent wearing boxing gear, Hazel moved back from the punching bag.

"Well, if I want to be a field agent..." The blonde started saying as she moved to pick up her water bottle, taking a sip from it. "I have to beat the teacher; honestly, you seem hard to beat without that serum."

Ward rolled his eyes before he stood in front of the punching bag and started the same process Hazel had been doing moments before.

The blonde sat down at the stairs letting Ward warm up with the boxing so he could get going with whatever he wanted to teach her today. Fitz and Simmons walked into their lab moments after waving toward the blonde, who gave them a wave and a little smile.

"You seem smart enough. Why not train with them?" Ward asked between punches, the sound louder by being delivered by a stronger individual.

"Honestly, I feel like what happened with the sedative was beginner's luck," Hazel mentioned pulling a messy strand of hair back into her ponytail. "I'll just take the easy stuff to learn," The blonde joked as she stood up, stretching her back a bit as she saw Ward turn to her.

"Alright, you have handled the exercises. Well, better than Skye anyway," Ward said, earning a laugh from Hazel at the idea of her friend having trouble with the exercises and the training. "How about we start on body combat."

"Bring it on, super agent."

『••✎••』