𝟹| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝

『••✎••』

Hazel followed both women closely; as they approached the room where Skye and herself were questioned, Agent May opened the door showing Agent Ward drooling on the metal lab.

"What if you stay? Wake up the T-1000 and see what you can do to help," Skye suddenly suggested looking over at her best friend. The sudden change in decision took the blonde by surprise. 

"Wait, what?" Hazel questioned as she turned towards the brunette.

"You can help with the audio and encryption from here while I send the audio over."

"It's also a way to have eyes on both of you," Agent May spoke up as she studied both hackers. That seemed more logical, yet Hazel thought about leaving her best friend alone.

After a few minutes, Hazel nodded before the Agent and Skye started walking towards the plane ramp where their van was.

The blonde sighed, turning back towards the still-sleeping Agent. How would they wake up the special Agent without startling him? Or without getting herself killed instead.

"Here goes nothing..." Hazel muttered softly before walking inside the room and going close to the dark-haired male. "Hey..wake up...T-1000," the blonde spoke as she poked Agent Ward in the arm a couple of times before growing tired of the quiet waking and shaking once to try and wake him up. "Ward!"

Waking up from her scream, he suddenly sat up. She was taking her arm and twisting it. Before Hazel knew it, she was slammed on the cold metal table before her.

"What do you think you are doing?" Ward spoke, keeping her in place so she didn't try anything.

"Waking you up, jackass! Your team needs you," Hazel exclaimed as she struggled against him. The metal of the table was unwelcome by her skin. "Now, I don't know if you are into this, but I don't like being held like a criminal," the much shorter girl said as she struggled against the Agent's grip.

Ward rolled his eyes before letting her go, stepping away, and crossing his arms. Hazel lifted herself off the table, rubbing her wrist to stop feeling the discomfort.