𝟸𝟻| 𝙸𝚝 𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚜 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙶𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐. . .𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚖!

『••✎••』

『••✎••』

Austin, Texas

After landing in Austin, due to the case they were dealing with the team sent Skye to look for Miles or find where he was located on the ground. On the bus, Hazel sat in front of her computer picking apart the information she had in front of her to learn why and where she knew Miles from.

"Just left the cafe where Miles logged in. Cashier says she hasn't seen him in over a week," Skye spoke into the earpiece that she had in.

"I may have eyes on him," Ward spoke up through his earpiece from where he was probably looking at Miles and studying him. "I've been made," Ward said suddenly through the system causing everyone in the room to look around worriedly. "Heading East on the 5th street."

With all of the commotion that they were hearing the agents were back on the bus realizing that Miles had escaped the agents that had been looking for him.

Meanwhile Hazel was clicking on the hacks that Miles had done before tapping his devices and seeing the communications that he had with fellow hackers to see who he was sharing information with. After decoding a firewall that Miles had put up, the blonde saw the recent users that he had spoken with, and once her eyes fell on one specific user her stomach dropped.

It all clicked, Skye had offered or volunteered to look for Miles, the way that her expression fell when she saw the picture ID and how tense she looked.

Skye knows who Miles is and where he is, Hazel thought to herself before turning towards Fitz who glanced at her concerned by her surprised expression.

"Call Coulson, now!" Hazel called out, standing up from her chair and quickly making her way to the briefing room.

『••✎••』

The call had been made, Hazel had told Agent Coulson the connection Skye and Miles had made and had sent him the address where Miles currently stayed at. Agent Coulson had assured that they knew about it already having sent Agent May to follow the brunette back to the same address the blonde had just sent to him. Still, he asked for her help and sent Ward to get her and the two agents from the bus and to the location.

Safe to say that the drive there was awkward, Hazel's expression was hard yet her eyes were empty of emotion something that was new for the agents in the car with her, no one had the courage to say anything.

Once they had gotten to the apartment the agents got to work May and Coulson each interrogated both Miles and Skye while Fitz and Simmons, with help of Hazel from time to time, went through Miles's computer to find the files he had put out in the world.