𝟺𝟿 | 𝚃.𝚁.𝙰.𝙲.𝙺.𝚂

『••✎••』

A couple of days had passed, a week at most, and Hazel had decided to avoid her troubles. With the cover of looking for Ian Quinn, the hacker had spent more time trying to figure out a billionaire than herself.

Inside the Command Room, the team was present to discuss the wanted man. Skye and Hazel showcased the information to the rest. 

"Ian Quinn."

"You found him?" May asked Coulson, her posture a little more tense than usual. 

"No, but we think we know how we can," Coulson assured as he turned to the hackers. 

"Skye and Hazel were looking into his company," Coulson started leaning onto the holocom. "Skye tracked down an invoice from one of his shell companies. He made a big purchase recently."

This time, Skye spoke up from the side of the table, snapping attention to her. "10 million dollars big."

"Any idea what it is?" Simmons asked, rightfully concerned. 

"Only that it was designed and built by Cybertek, Inc," Hazel explained, pressing a button to showcase the company. "It's a small firm that deals with advanced technology and research."

"Which is where this gets interesting," Coulson mentions leaving a pause as Skye pulled up more information. "They've hired a private-security outfit to transport the purchase, former military, ex-mercs."

Ward looked up at the agent, raising his eyebrow as he spoke. "Lot of muscle to move one package."

"They know S.H.I.E.L.D. has been watching him," Hazel mentions crossing her arms over herself. 

"Which is why they're transporting it old school," Skye continued turning toward Coulson. 

"On a train, through Italian the countryside, from Verona to Zagreb - very rural, very isolated," Coulson explained, the rest of the team understanding his suspicions.

"And you think Quinn's on that train?" May questioned, trying to understand his idea.

"No, but I believe they're delivering the item to Quinn himself. We got our intel from Italian authorities who have been monitoring the situation," the older agent explained, earning a nod from the specialist.

May, still unsure of the mission, asked. "And they don't mind us taking over the op?"

"I asked very nicely," Coulson mentioned lightly, which made Hazel chuckle. "If everything goes as planned, Cybertek's security team won't even know we were on the train."