𝟺𝟹 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎

『••✎••』

Ever since Coulson had disappeared, the team and the organization had not stopped, and neither had Hazel. Whether it was hacking into secret organizations, taking down men in suits, or helping with the invention of new weapons for the team. This time the agent in training, along with her S.O. and her part-time teacher, May, were on their way to interrupt an illegal exchange between two people. 

Shifting a little on her feet, Hazel waited as Ward turned on a device before sliding it under the door. After the waited BOOM went off, the door busted open, and the three of them went in. 

Ward and May instantly started attacking, Hazel on the other hand dodged a few hits before tripping the man kneeing him on the face as he went down. The blonde ducked from an upcoming punch, punching back with no hesitation. With the man dazed, she wasted no time in grabbing his arm and throwing him over herself.

Hazel stood up to see a man throwing a chair onto Ward's back, hitting his injured shoulder in the process. The blonde's eyes searched for something to use before grabbing the same chair that had been thrown and hitting the man over the head with it.

"Yeah, how do you like that asshole?" Hazel asked before swinging the chair again and knocking the man out. 

A huffing Ward stood up, eyebrows furrowed as his shoulder ached in pain. "I had that covered," the agent muttered holding his shoulder.

"Of course, you did Agent Ward," Hazel answered cheekily before heading out the door to find Vanchat. 

Grant Ward could only watch her run out, his heart beating a little faster, and yet there was an unsettling feeling in his stomach. Shaking his thoughts away, Ward rolled his shoulder to shake the pain off before running out the door. 

The rest of the mission had gone as expected, Vanchat was caught and taken in for interrogation. With the help of Fitz-Simmons and Skye, of course. 

『••✎••』

Back on the bus, Hazel had barely stepped a foot inside before Skye had grabbed hold of her hand and pulled her away.