𝟻𝟾 | 𝙽𝚘... 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞

『••✎••』

『••✎••』

"𝙸𝚏 𝙸 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝙸 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏. 𝙸𝚏 𝙸 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖, 𝙸 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚖. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚒𝚜 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎."

"𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝙸?"

"𝙽𝚘... 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞."

The specialist stepped back into the lab with Coulson and Skye trailing behind him. Ward had briefly explained to them what the blonde was doing. Skye informed them of what Fitz had done so the agents outside would struggle to get to them.

"... If Hydra is about to seize this plane–" Ward insisted, pointing over to Haze, who still stood at her computer as the plane's records uploaded to the hard drive.

"We should wipe the system," Coulson mentioned, glancing at the hacker, who nodded her head swiftly.

"Already on it. I'm uploading it into a hard drive and deleting any traces from the plane in case they get past the system," Hazel explained, earning a nod of approval from the older agent.

"How long is it going to take?" Coulson wonders, glancing at the brunette by his side who crossed her arms.

"It'll take some time," Skye guessed, stepping around the table to stand at Hazel's side.

"We're working on buying you some," Garrett says as he and Fitz walk by, carrying bags in.

Skye looks over Hazel's system, recognizing the code and its instructions. "Haze, did you encrypt the hard drive?" The brunette whispered to her best friend.

"Of course, I don't know about you, but I don't think I could hold well under torture. This way, if it falls into the wrong hands, they won't know how it works," Hazel answered, keeping her tone as low as the brunette.

Ward and Coulson stood to the side, looking at the cameras and checking to see if the agents outside weren't making too much progress into the airplane.

A few minutes later, the lights of The Bus shut down. The specialist and the older agent looked around, slightly on edge as they expected someone from the shadows. Hazel freaked, reaching out for Skye's arm to hold onto.