𝟷| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚘

『••✎••』

The rising tide, the group of hackers whose only mission was to expose the truth about corrupted or secretive agencies, Skye and Hazel were both members of this group, they were officially done with all the secrets organizations like S.H.I.E.L.D had been keeping from us, and after the battle of New York, most people around the world weren't entirely happy with them.

"Okay...Skye, I'm almost done with the article and the encryption of the videos," Hazel's voice came from behind the laptop that she had been furiously typing on moments ago.

"Great! I'm hacking into their database. I'll let you in as soon as I have the connection," Skye, Hazel's best friend, spoke up from her laptop with a confident and determined face as she started typing to get into the database of their apparent ''enemy.'' 

"Are you going to do one of your little monologues?" Hazel asked teasingly, recalling the little speech that Skye would give every time they got anything uploaded.

"Hey, I technically risked my life to get that video. Of course, I will speak about it," Skye responds, rolling her eyes a little before continuing to type. "I'm almost in, going through their firewall....and....we are in!" the brunette exclaims with a smile as some new windows open on Hazel's laptop.

"Great job, as always; I already have everything ready for the live message...just start talking when the videos pop up on your screen," Hazel mentioned as she typed on her keyboard, connecting the files she had just encrypted into the large communication web that S.H.I.E.L.D had.

As soon as the videos started popping up on Skye's screen, she started talking, mentioning who they were and what they were doing by uploading them.

"We now know about the secrets you have kept from us.." Skye said somberly as she watched the videos before her, "And we are here to keep exposing those secrets and finding out the truth."

As she spoke, Hazel worked on getting the videos to as many people and as many websites as possible while trying to keep their location hidden, sitting on colorful cushions a few steps behind the brunette.

"How will you come at us? From the air? From the ground? How will you silence us this time?.."

Hazel felt terrible about the transmission; something didn't feel right. The hacker checked the transmission was covered and that the location of their van was also hidden, yet she saw a slip-up on the transmission codes and instantly freaked out and started typing, trying to cover it up.