𝟷𝟿| 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝙵𝚞𝚗 𝙵𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚍 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙

『••✎••』

『••✎••』

Zloda, Belarus

"How exciting," Simmons said as she looked out the windows at the scenary they were driving by, "I've dreamed of visiting Zloda since I was a schoolgirl."

Flitz sitting besides her however didn't understand her exciment. "Zloda, Belarus? A dream come true? Really?" Fitz asked and Hazel couldn't exactly say if his expression was of confusion or disgust.

"It's the birthplace of nobel physicist Zhores Alferov. I mean, technically, he's from Vitebsk, but that's less than an hour from here, and I'm a bt disappointed that you didnt know that," Simmons rambled on, and now Hazel understood why Simmons was so excited.

In the blonde's opinion, if Hazel had to go to the birthplace of Beyonce to work on a case, she wouldn't exactly be quiet about the information either.

"..I'm just a little bit preocupied," Fitz said as Hazel tuned back into the conversation. "Our first and only other time in the field wasn't exactly a picnic was it?" Fitz asked and everyone inside the van could notice what caused the scientist why he seemed so frustrated, he was afraid.

"You guys are only here to search for Amador electronically," Coulson reassured them as he turned to look at the back of the van. "You won't even need to leave the van."

That caused Hazel to frown, she could at least be back up, as much as she knew about technology there were other three smarty pants that were good with tech that could find Armador, the least Hazel could do was help Ward or Coulson himself with the work on the field.

Yet, before Hazel could even voice her thoughts agent May came in through comms. "Bus to short bus."

"Go for short bus," Ward answered loud enough for the comms to pick up his voice as he continued driving.

"Next time, I'll decide what we call ourselves, okay?" Coulson asked in the front which caused Hazel to smile because she had been the one to offer up short bus as the code name.

"H.Q. has requested a status update," May said with an indifferent tone of voice like usual.

As they spoke about the information that had been given to the higher power of S.H.I.E.L.D. Hazel looked down to her phone where she was trying to decode documents that matched her description, yet because they were moving the decoding failed causing the blonde to let out a frustrated sigh that didn't go unnoticed by her bestfriend sitting besides her.

"Hey– everything okay?" Skye asked quietly si she wouldn't disturb the conversation. The blonde looked up to her friend her frustration flattering a bit as she saw her concern.

"Yeah... just some files with encryptions" Hazel responded with a reassuring smile which, of course, wasn't very trusted by Skye as she raised her eyebrow a bit.