𝟻𝟶 | 𝚂𝚕𝚒𝚙 𝙰𝚠𝚊𝚢

Slip Away - Ruelle 

Slip Away - Ruelle 

(Press play at the first italicized text)

『••✎••』

Skye, Fitz, and Hazel made it. With the uncomfortable dirt roads and the slow SUV, it had been a hike following the personnel back to a fancy house. Some guards standing around were recognizable from the train others weren't.

An even fancier car pulls around, alerting everyone on the perimeter. The three agents moved closer and low to the ground.

Out of the car walks none other than Ian Quinn, the one man they had all been looking for. 

"Coulson was right. Cybertek led us to Quinn," Fitz muttered, eyes fixated on the scenery in front of him. 

Decided and ready to do whatever is needed to succeed in the mission, Skye spoke up. "Activate the tracker. Let them know we're here." 

As Fitz does as told, Hazel gets a feeling in her stomach again. "Do you think we should do this?" 

"It's now or never to catch him." 

"You want to go in," Fitz understood, looking at both girls. 

Hazel understood the urgency, yet something was wrong with this. Should they wait for their team? Would Coulson and the rest even get there in time?

"We can't let Quinn get away again. If Coulson were here, he wouldn't let that happen," Skye reminds them, with a stern expression on her face. "He wouldn't want us to let that happen." 

Fitz nodded his head, taking off and unzipping his backpack. "You're right. Let's do it." 

"Can you disable their cars?" Skye asked, looking at the guard that had stayed behind. 

"With my bare hands," Fitz answered without hesitation, holding a small device. 

Hazel huffed a breath out, trying to rid herself of the anxiety before they stepped in. "Fitz, do you have-"

"A spare night-night gun? Thought you would never ask," Fitz finished for her, earning a small laugh from the blonde. 

Hazel hands it to Skye. The brunette hesitated before she took the spare. 

"Be careful, okay? Both of you," Fitz warned them, zipping up his bag. 

"You too," the girls muttered.