𝟼𝟶 | 𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚎

『••✎••』

『••✎••』

Skye and Hazel could eradicate every piece of information that had their names. It was disappointing to know everything they had worked for and the trouble both girls had gone through to have a place in the fallen organization for it to be gone in a few seconds.

"Well... That's everything," Skye solemnly mentioned, deleting the last couple of identification records she could find on Simmons. "I'll go get the badges from everybody; you should probably check on Ward," the brunette mentioned lightly, tapping a few times on the holotable to power it off.

"Skye...," Hazel started, turning toward the brunette who shook her head.

"No, it's okay. I get it, believe me, I do," Skye muttered, taking a deep breath. "I mean, getting shot wasn't fun. But I thought about it, and what Coulson said it's true. Garrett was a manipulator and an abuser, and I think we were all able to see that."

Hazel smiled at her words. "That's what I told Coulson when we spoke with him. Grant did not know anything Garrett was doing; he was in the dark the whole time."

"So, he is Grant now?" Skye asked with a little smirk; her tone brought redness to the blonde's cheek.

"Is that all you got from our conversation?" Hazel asked, earning a laugh from the brunette.

"Well, as Coulson said, it's not about forgiveness. It's about giving him a chance to change, right?" Skye asked, earning a nod from the blonde. "Besides, it's pretty clear that man is head over heels for you. Everything that was wrong with him, you are breaking it down little by little. I can see you are also happy; why would I get in the middle of that?"

"To be the super protective friend?" Hazel suggested, causing the brunette to scoff at the words.

"Please, you go right behind my back and screw that hunk of a man either way," Skye said as she waved her hand around until she noticed the look on her best friend's face. "Oh my god, you guys haven't done it?"

Hazel blushed deeply at the question, nervously rambling as she tried defending herself. "I mean, it's not like we have had any time... For that, this plane is tiny- you know what? I'm just going to check on Ward," she quickly excused herself turning around to rush out of the room.

"Remember, the bunks are not soundproofed!" Skye called out, a laugh escaping her as the blonde only walked faster.

『••✎••』

Hazel, still blushing, reached the specialist's bunk. She was slowly raising her hand to give a few knocks on the door. There was shuffling behind the door, and Ward stood before her a few seconds later. He had a healing busted lip and a few scratches littering his face.