𝟸| 𝙲𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚙𝚎𝚍𝚎

『••✎••』

"Centipede.. it was chatter on the web and then gone," Skye explained as she paced in the little spaces she had, looking at the agents sitting in front of her.

"We traced the access-point M.A.C. address to that building," Hazel commented, fidgeting with the necklace hanging around her neck.

"What were you after?" Ward asked from his chair causing Skye to turn towards him as if he had insulted them.

"The truth." The brunette stared with a frown.

"What are you after?" Hazel asked Ward, placing her hands on the table just like he had done before.

"World peace." He answered, causing Hazel to chuckle.

"Sure, you are pretty, boy." Hazel teased with a roll of her eyes.

"You pseudo-anarchist hacker types love to stir things up.." Ward started standing up from his chair, standing directly in front of Hazel, who stood straight without backing down. "But you're never around for the fallout. People keep secrets for a reason Hazel...Skye"

"Listen, pretty boy, just because you think you have a reason.." Hazel started pushing him away with her hand, her eyes quickly falling to her hand as she noticed how fit he was. "..And muscles do not make you less than an organized and trained, secretive tool," the blonde said with a dry smile, looking up at Ward.

Ward looked up, already annoyed with the girl. "Just give us your guy's name."

"He is not our guy!" Skye argued, equally annoyed.

"You understand he's in danger?" The agent at the table questioned, looking at both girls.

"Then let us...Let Skye go," Hazel said, changing her words, knowing Mike had only met Skye after the building explosion.

"Yeah, Let me talk to him." Skye agreed to point to herself. "Me, not the T-1000 here."

Hazel laughed at the nickname but tried to quiet it down as she saw the glare Ward was sending her.