17 | like a 'sister'

"I can really sleep in the car, I don't mind!", the huntress selflessly suggested after entering the tiny room, where not even a sofa could fit in.

"Now don't be such a baby, sweetheart. You can crash with us, we'll slide the beds together, then all three of us will have enough room", Dean soothed her immediately, "I don't mind Sammy sleeping in the middle. But don't you dare do naughty things right next to me."

"The only one having naughty thoughts is you!", scoffed Josie

"Can you blame me?", spoke Dean suggestively, "I wish you had looked at me the same way you looked at that son of a bitch who only looked like me!"

"It didn't make any difference to me, you were pretty much alike"

Speechless Dean's mouth remained open and Sam grinned cautiously. Smirking to herself as well, the huntress unpacked her things while the men rearranged the motel room. Exhausted, Josie flopped down on one side of the bed and mumbled something unintelligible into the pillows before completely drifting off.

"And she was going for another four-hour drive", Dean said, shaking his head and looking at the woman.

"You would have done the same", Sam reminded him monotonously, typing away on his laptop.

"But I got you, at least we can take turns, she doesn't have anyone besides us", he noted, thinking of all she had lost.

Dean's look showed his compassion for her. He took the blanket and conscientiously wrapped her up, just so she wouldn't be cold. Out of the corner of his eye, Sam watched his brother.

"Why don't you tell her what's going on?", the younger Winchester inquired.

"I don't know what you mean", Dean evaded, grabbing a can of beer.

"Come on, everyone can see you've got a crush, she's probably figured it out herself by now."

"A crush? She's...", the Winchester wanted to say something in his defense but he couldn't think of a reasonable counter argument, "like a sister. Well she's some hot latina stepsister from a porn that you, of course, never secretly watch, but she's a sister."