19 | some 'Spaß' for Sam

The huntress and Dean never spoke about the moment at the motel again, even if Josie felt the need to justify herself, which is why she gave in. But she had to admit to herself that this justification was more to herself, because Dean didn't care. He just wanted it to happen again. Possibly when he was investigating a crime scene with her alone, while the third one did the research.

"Hey Sam", Josie greeted the younger Winchester good-humoredly and entered the library, "Man, you've got square eyes already"

"Occupational hazard", he replied with a smile.

"I don't mean to offend you, but when was the last time you had fun?", she inquired, tossing her blazer over the back of his chair.

Dean and Josie had just returned from their FBI assignment.

"Trust me love, I doubt our Sammy even knows what that is", Dean interjected, taking the seat across from his brother.

"At least I know how to spell it", Sam countered.

"I can even spell it in another language for you: S-P-A-S-S", spelled Dean

 "Was that german?", the know-it-all asked. 

"Yep, I once had a german, and she not only showed me how to spell Spaß", the older one explained himself with a meaningful smirk.

"Are you two toddlers done arguing then?", interrupted Josie, "Because I was going to suggest we go out together. We're not getting anywhere with this case anyways and we'd all benefit from a little change of scenery"

While Dean was excited about the idea of continuing his date with Josie, Sam rather reluctantly agreed.

"Go ahead, throw on your suit", Josie ordered with a grin, pulling him up from his chair.

"Why a suit? What's wrong with this outfit?", the long-haired one bristled.

"Basically nothing, but you always walk around like that. If you do not want to be alone tonight, then you have to get dressed up and I have agreed with the Council of Women, I may claim ALL women are into suits, and I’m not an exception - you look scrumptious."

Flattered, he smirked and actually changed in his room while Dean looked up at her with a sweet smile.

"What about me?", he asked and Josie put her hand on his cheek.