Chapter 41

A week later, we were all at a club in again since it was our last night in Ibiza. I was sitting down at the bar sipping on my drink watching my crazy friends. Scarlett and Zayn (who we thought were married legally last week, but thankfully their marriage certificate wasn’t licensed) held each other tightly, swaying to the rhythm. They may have hated each other two weeks ago, but I was positive that they have fallen in utter and inevitable love. Niall and Jasmine were also dancing, but those two remained sober since we had a long flight tomorrow. They’d made up after their huge (and only) fight a couple of nights ago and returned to their normal, lovey-dovey selves. Liam and Danielle sat at a table conversing with Liam’s arm around Danielle, holding her closely. Eleanor and Louis were nowhere to be found (as usual) which meant one thing and one thing only. I looked beside me at Harry feeling the familiar warmth again. Lila finally went home and everything was falling into its place again.

  He was ordering another round of drinks for us. After the bartender turned around, Harry’s eyes locked with mine.

  “What?” he asked, grinning cheekily.

  “Nothing” I said shaking my head “I’m just thinking of how lucky I am” I told him, burying my face in his neck, kissing his jaw line softly. His hand rested on my waist, clutching me closer to him.

  “Let’s go take a walk in Ibiza” Harry yelled into my ears. I nodded at him, grabbing my purse as he led me out of the club. We were both tipsy, but we managed. We laughed hysterically as we walked hand in hand. I ended up taking my high heels off and wearing Harry’s converse, leaving him in his socks. I had my arm intertwined around Harry’s as we passed small shops along a small street, receiving weird looks from many people around us.

  “Maybe I should get you this” Harry laughed, pointing at a very small garment of lingerie.

  “No, I think it’d look way better on you” I told him laughing when we stopped at a small tattoo parlor. I watched at Harry stared at it for a couple of seconds before he looked at me, beaming with a smile. I read his thoughts in an instant.

  “I’ll do it if you will” I told him. He grabbed my hand pulling me into the small parlor. We walked through a curtain of beads to find a muscular, Spanish man filled with tattoos watching T.V.

  “Um, hi” Harry said, letting the man know of our presence “Are you still open for one more customer?”

  “Yep” the man said standing up “You’re probably the only customer today. Sit down” Harry sat down on the chair, taking his blazer off “Do you need a catalogue or something?” the man asked.

  “No thanks” Harry replied, rolling his sleeve up “I already know what I want” he told the man, giving me a small smile. I took a seat next to Harry waiting for what he was about to say “Can you do an infinity sign with the initials E.P. inside it?” he asked. My heart stopped beating completely and my world stopped spinning. I covered my mouth, which was now forming into the biggest smile ever.

  “Alright” the man said “Where do you want it?”

  “Right here” Harry said, pointing to his right wrist. The man ran some sanitizer over Harry’s wrist and traced the lines before starting. The sound of the machine was excruciating. It pained me to even hear it. I held Harry’s hand throughout it. He held my hand so tight that he almost cut off all circulation. He looked back at me and smiled with his veins popping out with pain. I almost felt guilty considering that he was doing this for me.

  “So” the man said, starting with the small ‘E’ in the infinity sign “I’m guessing that E.P. stands for her?” the man asked, referring to me.

  “Yes” Harry answered “Emily Parker” he said with a smile. I smiled back, tightening my grip on his hand.

  After the man was done, he wiped Harry’s wrist one last time before Harry paid him and we were all set to go.

  “Ready?” Harry asked me, putting his blazer on. I nodded at him slowly as he grabbed my hand and led me towards the door.

  “Wait” I stopped him, turning back towards the man “I want one too”

  “Emily, you don’t have to do this” harry told me in a hushed tone.

  “I know” I smiled “I want to” I let go of Harry’s hand and sat down on the chair.

  “You want an infinity as well?” the man asked, plugging the machine in again which made my stomach drop.

  “Yes” I told him “But I want the initials H.S. engraved into it”

  “Sure thing” he said, sanitizing my wrist. I could feel Harry’s lips on my shoulder trying to comfort me. This was my first tattoo, and to be honest I was scared as hell, but I wanted this. I looked back at Harry who gave me the most reassuring look he could muster.

  “Ready?” the man asked. I nodded at him as the needle started piercing through my skin. The pain wasn’t anything like I thought it would be; it was worse. I buried my face into Harry’s shoulder, not making a single noise. ‘Just think of how good it will look after this is done’ I kept telling myself, but I ended up cursing at myself and starting internal arguments.

  “You’re almost done” Harry whispered into my hair, kissing the top of my head. Oh God, I hoped he was right.

  “Done” the man said, putting away the machine giving Harry and I some privacy. I took a long look at my wrist which was now engraved with Harry’s initials. I ran my fingers over it, admiring each and every bit of it.

 *

  Harry and I stumbled into my room, our lips only parting when we gasped for air. I quickly took his blazer off as he unzipped my dress. His lips moved from mine to my collarbones leaving love bites on my neck. I ran my fingers through Harry’s curls.

  “I love you so, so much” Harry whispered between kisses. After a few minutes, our bodies became one. I grazed my fingernails into Harry’s back as he kissed my neck, groaning into it. A few minutes later, I reached utter ecstasy. Harry lay on his back next to me, the both of us panting heavily. Harry held my hand as our fingers toyed around with each other. My heart beats were slowly calming down as I stared into Harry’s green orbs. I ran my hand through his sweaty hair, admiring each beautiful feature on his face. I looked down at our newly tattooed wrists. Infinity signs were perfect because this moment absolutely felt like it.