Chapter 18

Harry’s POV:

  I scooped her up in my arms spinning her around in circles which caused her to go into a fit of laughter.

  “You have no idea how much I needed this right now” I whispered into her ear so that only she can hear. She gently kissed my neck before I put her back on the ground. Jasmine slipped out of the room after Emily and gave me a quick hug before she went and sat beside Niall. He pinched her cheek playfully as she blushed and turned away. Well this was news to me. I decided I’d invest more in this later before I directed my attention towards Emily again.

  “How did you get here?” I asked her intertwining my hand in hers.

  “Ask them” she said pointing to the lads with her eyes. I looked at the guys thankfully.

  “Don’t look at us” Liam protested “This was Zayn’s idea, we just helped him book the plane tickets” I looked at Zayn who was looking at the ground graciously with a weary smile. Emily smiled as she leaned her head against my chest. I felt a punch of guilt in my stomach. He was the one who got Emily to come here while I was an absolute asshole to him last night for being on the phone with Emily. I looked at Zayn apologetically and he responded with a small nod. Emily looked at me with confusion in her eyes.

  “I’ll explain later” I told her kissing her forehead hoping the other guys wouldn’t hear me. I don’t think they did though since they were too busy talking about Louis’ snot.

  “Happy two-month-anniversary, babe” she said into my neck. I smiled with relief as I pulled her closer.

Emily’s POV:

  “THE CONTRACT NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BEING UNABLE TO GO OUT” Harry yelled into the phone. I rubbed my aching head as I buried it into my hands. Harry and his manager were arguing (again) since he told Harry that he and I weren’t allowed to be seen together in public since it would disrupt his “single” image in the USA.

  “Harry” I said trying to calm him down as I placed my hand on his arm.

  “NO YOU LISTEN,” Harry yelled, ignoring me “WE’RE GOING OUT TONIGHT, AND THAT’S FINAL”

 “Harry” I said again with a louder tone. His eyes caught mine and I could see the anger in his eyes wash away.

  “This isn’t over, Todd!” Harry said before hanging up “I’m so sorry” he said holding my hands in his.

  “It’s fine babe” I told him “I didn’t really feel like going out tonight anyway” I lied as I moved a curl from his face. To be honest, this whole no-going-out-in-public policy sucks.

  “I promise you, I’ll make it up to you” he said “Just be ready by eight” I looked at my watch; it was already 7 o’clock.

  “Well in that case” I said standing up “I should get going” Harry walked me to the door and gave me a tight hug before I walked back towards mine and Jasmine’s suite. I rushed to my suitcase, rummaging through it trying to figure out what to wear.

  “There she is” Niall declared coming into the room with Jasmine after him.

  “I need to find something to wear, FAST” I said throwing random pieces of clothing out of the suitcase. I finally found the dress I was looking for. I rushed to the bathroom, throwing it on as fast as I can “JASMINE” I yelled panicking.