Frustration

POV: Hayley

He turned on his back, groaned a little, and pulled my face down and closer to his. I gasped and looked him in the eye as he slowly caressed the back of my neck with his thumb. He pulled my face closer to his face slowly. 

I locked my eyes with him and didn't look anywhere else. He too just looked into my eyes. It just became hard to gulp now, my throat was dry. I parted my lips and let out a low gasp. 

POV: Donato

She parted her lips and let out a soft gasp. I moved a little up so that our lips were just inches apart. I smirked at her and her eyes drifted down to my lips. 

"What were you saying?" I said while caressing the back of her neck. She parted her lips more to speak.

"That I don't want any blame for ...your wound." She sighed after speaking and looked back into my eyes. Any other girl would give in by now and just climb on me, but I never said Hayley was any other girl, and I don't want a normal girl.

I went closer, almost touching my lips to hers, and slid my right hand down to her back. She looked down and sighed. "I-Mhmm.." 

"Just give in, Hayley." I smirked at her and moved my thumb softly on her lower back.

She sighed to my touch and looked away.
"Dona.. " She said in a sigh and moved a little.

"Yes? " I smirked as she whispered my name.

POV: Hayley

What are you doing, Hayley? Move away. I know I could easily move away and walk out, but somehow.. I don't want to.

He is controlling my body with his touch. Constant shivers ran down my spine as his thumb circled slowly on my lower back.

I have been in a man's touch before, years ago. It never felt so... Sensual? I wanted to snap at him but my mouth wasn't capable of words right now.

I looked into his eyes again but with a straight face. Just push it away, the sensation, the feeling.  "What are you even trying to do?" I asked him, being irritated.

"Just seeing how much effect I have on you." He smirked and rubbed his thumb on my lower back.

"See it on someone else, not me." I eye-rolled at him and shifted away from him, making his hand get off my back. 

"Well, who was the one who came to me in the first place? Were you frustrated about your knife hitting me?" He scoffed and faced away. 

"Now I'm frustrated about my knife not hitting the right spot." I clenched my jaw at his words. If he only knew why I didn't want that blame. 

"So that's what you were worried about?" He scoffed and eye-rolled. 

"I have other things to worry about." I eye-rolled and turned away a little.

"Whatever helps you sleep." He turned away to sleep. 

"You need more sleep than me." I eye-rolled and got up and walked to the door.

"Yeah, spare me some peace." He said in a little angry tone and I turned around to answer him.

"Says the one who hasn't let me in peace since the day he saw me." I scoffed and walked out of the room.