That's evil.

POV: Hayley 

"Coffee," I said to the server and he went away. We all gave orders for a beverage—the things we do to seem like regular customers. 
"Here," Dona said and slipped forward a paper. Suleiman grabbed it. "This is a rough map of where Tissaia kept her." 

"Why did she take you tho?" Suleiman asked and looked at me. 
"She is helping my ex-boyfriend in taking me away." 
"Ex-boyfriend?" He suddenly seemed interested. 

I felt Dona grab my hand firmly under the table as Suleiman raised his eyebrows. "I know the location of the first house she was kept at. This is the map of the second." Dona said as I caressed his hand. 

"What's the deal about this? Tissaia after you after so many years." He asked, leaning back into his seat. We all became quiet as the server came back and put our respective drinks in front of us. 

I gave Suleiman a summary of this mess, leaving out the part where Xavier was abusive. I just told him that he was after me, and Tissaia was helping him to get to Dona. He didn't question it further. 

From my perspective, Suleiman is a man who knows what benefits him and he doesn't let go of an opportunity. He wouldn't be so involved if this was just us seeking help. I wonder what Tissaia and Suleiman's relationship was like. 

"We have it planned," Dona said and took a sip of water. 
"Like what?" Suleiman asked. I handed Suleiman a paper. 
"These are some rumors we are going to spread about you," I added. "These will for sure reach Tissaia." 

"You want people to think I own her gang?" He said, chuckling about it. "That's evil." 
"You need to play your part," Dona said. "I will forward that to my low rankers and you do whatever you need to seem like the owner." 

"Once we get any news about Tissaia or her movements, we'll trap her for you and then you handle it with her," I said and sighed. 
"What's in it for me? Other than her?" I felt something inside me turn as he gave me a stare. 

Dona grabbed my hand yet again under the table. "What do you want?" 
"A deal for trade. Guns." Suleiman said. 
"Send me the type and the number," Dona said. 

"Oh, you're truly desperate, Armani." It seemed to give Suleiman a sense of satisfaction. Our server came back with our bill. We paid it off and all of us went out separate ways. 

I sat in the car and sighed. Dona shrugged and looked over at me. "I should've told you about his behavior." 
"It wasn't much. I didn't appreciate the way he was staring at me. I kind of wanted to throw up." I replied and he held my hand again. 

"When he said, "what's in it for me?" and then stared at you, that's when I knew it." 
"Knew what?" I asked as he started driving. 
"He was interested in you more than the guns." He said with a hint of bitterness in his tone. 

"Some men are like that," I replied and sighed. "I'm hungry." 
"I'm driving us to Wendys." He glanced at me with a slight smile on his face. 

After a while, we reached Wendys and he went to get food. I sat in the car and got time to think about our plan again. If there is even one piece of evidence that supports our rumors, it will be more effective. 

He came back and gave me the bag of food. "Is there something you have about Edward's gang? Like contact of a previous gang member?" 
"I don't know but I can sure find one." He replied, taking out the food. 

"Find one. If anyone can come forward who has a link with the gang, it will help us." 
"I'll try to." He said as I started eating. After we finished lunch, we decided we should get the test done now.