Forgive me.

"Hurt you" 
:~ The Weeknd

POV: Donato

"You might need help with that." She let outs a soft gasp as she looked at me.
"The audacity you have." She said and turned to me.

"What audacity? I even knocked but you were too busy with the red lipstick." I looked at her lips, looking plumped and luscious. I just couldn't have a taste of her right now and I had to fix it. She eye-rolled and went towards the mirror and again tried to put the zipper on.

I turned to face her back and grabbed a hold of the zipper. "Move your hair."
"Move yourself, I can do that myself."
"Move your hair, Hayley," I said, in a low tone this time. She moved her hair to the side.

I put the zipper back up slowly and took this time to try to fade away the mess I made

I put the zipper back up slowly and took this time to try to fade away the mess I made. I leaned in closer on her neck. "Nice dress," I whispered in her ear.

"I know." She said and looked at me in the mirror.
"Of course you do, I selected it for you." Her face got a little calmness now. Before she seemed uncomfortable with my presence and now, she seemed almost normal.

"Thank you then, Boss."
"I'm not your boss tho, you don't listen to any shit that I say, so stop calling me that." She eye-rolled.
"You done?" I nodded a yes and stepped back a little. She moved her hair back and went to the bed. She sat down and wore her heels.

"You're still on that shit?"
"What shit?" She replied and stood up and walked past me. I held her back by grabbing her arm.
"I already told you everything, then why are you mad now?"
"I don't know honestly. You tell me, the reasons seem obvious." She said and walked out of the room.

I walked out and locked her door. Then went downstairs as all the gang members started assembling in the hall. Some crowded Hunter and Jewel just stood at the bar. I maintained my distance from Jewel as Hunter told me to and went to him.

POV: Jewel

This party was boring me out now. I couldn't be with Hunter as his friends were with him, possibly Donato. Hayley was nowhere in sight. After a few minutes, Hayley came up to me and ordered a glass of whiskey. "At least one of these people comes to me, finally." She chuckled.

"We both are in for the same shit today. Know nobody, trying to avoid the same person and drinking." I chuckled and looked at her.
"You look gorgeous. These people at least have good fashion sense."
"You mean Donato?"
"Donato picked these out? Hayls, these are beautiful." I said, pointing to a design of my dress. She nodded.

I took another drink of rum and drank it with her. Hunter told me that there will be an announcer here and there he was, upon the stairs. "Guys, let's gather around the table for the cake and then I urge all the couples to gather up to dance to some beautiful tunes as requested by Hunter himself."

I looked at Hunter as he waved at me. He winked and I felt out a soft chuckle then he went to the cake table." Cute type of shit." Hayley said and finished her drink. "Let's go, why are we still here if the cake's there?"