100 What??!

POV: Hunter 

I knocked on the door. "Dona?" I heard no response and I was impatient. So I opened and barged in. "Dona, wake up."

I said and sat on the chair a few steps away from the bed. "Dona!" I whispered in a sharp pitch, trying to wake him up. 

"Hunter?" I heard someone call out. I turned towards the voice and saw Jewel coming in. "What are you doing here?" She asked, whispering to me. 
"I need to talk to him." 
"They are sleeping!" She shouted at me in a low whisper. 

"I know but-" 
"You guys need help," Dona said and woke up. He moved away from Hayley and got out of the bed. "You can stay with her and you." He said pointing at me. "You come with me to the closet." I eye-rolled at that weird command and stood up. 

He went to the closet and Jewel sat beside Hayley. "What happened?" He asked me as he took off his shirt and pants. 
"Richard called, he knows that we have Hayley," I said. 
"And what is the problem with that?" He asked, being all clueless. 

"We promised him $50 million just two days ago," I explained the obvious and Dona looked at me. 

"Fuck." He sighed. "What about that Diamond shipment we sent? Did we get the $68 Million payment,?" He asked. 

"We did receive a big payment tho. What about Richard tho?" I questioned. 
"Tell him he can keep the $50 million we paid him but we won't pay more." 

"It was a fucking $100 million deal to find Hayley! What sort of fool would agree to let go half of the money?" I said. 

POV: Donato 

"100 What?!" I looked up to find Hayley standing at the closet door. 
"Good morning," Hunter said and gave me a side-eye. He then proceeded to walk out of the closet, leaving me to deal with this situation.  

"100 what? What is that?" She asked, coming closer to me. 
"It's just-" 
"It's not just!" She said and leaned in closer to me. "It's 100 fucking million dollars." She whispered in a shocked tone. 

"I had no choice. I needed his spies." I said. 
"Who's spies?" She questioned.
"The Eagle, Richard is his name," I explained. 

"Richard Wallace?" She asked, looking at me, all astonished. 
"Yes, how'd you know?" 
"I killed someone for him, a few years back before I came to New York to settle." She said and sat on the chair beside me. 

I knelt in front of her and caressed her knee. "You know him. I don't regret making that deal, it meant to me that I would get you back." I said and stood up. 

"He won't let you off the hook." She said and held my hand. "You would have to pay him." 
"I won't. I made no use out of his men still I'm letting him have $50 Million I paid him earlier." I explained to her. 

"Should I talk to him? I know you will go to meet him now." 
"Fucking no to that," I said and wrapped a towel around my waist. "You are resting and you would not talk with him." 

"Dona-"
"Amore, just no. I don't want you to tire yourself right after all these incidents that occurred." I said and pecked her lips. "Tell Hunter to meet me in the office. I'll go shower." I said and went out to the bathroom. 

POV: Hayley 

I sighed and went back to the bedroom. Now, this other tension..."Hunter?" I said and he looked at me. "Dona said you should meet him in his office," I said 

He nodded and stood up. Jewel looked at me nervously as Hunter walked out. "Good morning?" I said to Jewel and she looked in my eyes. 
"Morning, Hayls." She said and came forward to hug me.