He was different

POV: Donato.

"Whose murder was it?" I asked her as she stood still.

"His twin sister." I looked at her confused.

"What?"

"It was not exactly murder. He manipulated her to the extent that took her life. I still consider it a murder." She said and looked away.

"I don't understand. How can he murder his twin?!"

"She trusted him the most. Xeria was her name." She managed to say that even though her voice was breaking. I nudged her arm to make her look at me. She looked at me with her red eyes.

"Don't you dare cry again! For fucking christ's sake, your eyes will fall out now." I said and watched her as tears started falling from her eyes. I pulled her close again and she rested her head on my chest.

"Why would I kill my fucking best friend?!" She said while crying. "And for a fucking position?! I didn't fucking push her!" She shouted and cried out loud. I couldn't do anything anymore. I was out of ways to comfort her.

I, again, felt helpless. I just rested my hands on her lower back and waited for her to cry her fill. "I'm gonna kill this fucker." I whispered in a low tone.

"And I wish he never comes here again." She said and pulled away, wiping her eyes. "I don't want the trauma again."

"You won't have to see him again. I'll end hi-"

"How will you? Huh? If he can push his twin to death, why do you think it's easy to kill him?"

"I don't know but I ain't letting go of the one who messed with my business."

POV: Hayley

"Business?" Business...? Really? Here I was, pouring my heart out to him and in the end, all he was thinking of, was business. I scoffed. "Business, yeah. So you just got your info and now you'll use it for your business. Great plan." I held my tears back.

It honestly made me feel like a fool, for telling everything about my life. Did I put my whole life on the line for a business? Looks like it. I walked towards the bed and was about to reach it when he pulled me back and pinned me to the balcony glass door.

"What I meant from business, was you. You're my business. You're mine, Hayley." With that, he kissed me shut, leaving me not able to reply to him. He cupped my face, keeping my head still as he continued to kiss me slow, biting my lower lip.

It was getting real low for me. I felt powerless. My mind didn't control my body anymore and my thoughts were not positive. Here I was kissing him back with my eyes wet from the fresh tears, and I was just remembering Xeria's dead body. Our last moment and everyone calling me the traitor.

He pulled back once he noticed that I was still silently crying. I pulled away and finally broke out crying, letting all the panic, all the grief, and all the frustration out. "But Donato I don't want to die for something I didn't do!" I shouted and drifted to the floor, crying loudly. He sat down beside me and pulled me close, making me almost sit on his lap, then pulled my head and I rested it on his chest.