"Oh, My Querida."

POV: Hunter

It's our first day in Uk today and I just don't have a good feeling. I have to take Jewel to a doc and she will freak out when I ask her to go to a doctor. Sergio, the person who will provide for and protect us here, is away for a few days. 

His girlfriend is also giving birth in her hometown. I had a call with him and he gave me all access to the security. Connections always come in handy. I came out into the room where Jewel was laying in bed. 

I had just gotten out of the shower and she was laying there, dressed for the day. I don't think she will want to give up on the twins if they are truly present. She loves feeling her belly growing by the day. 

It will be a lot to deal with if she freaks out because right now, her emotions are very intense. "Love?"
"Hmm?" She replied. 
"I booked us an appointment...."
"For?" She asked. 

"About the gender test," I said, sitting beside her. "I think it's a good idea to go and get it consulted by a doctor, to know that it's false or not." 
"Hunter, I ain't going to the hospital. I am not going to spend the whole day nauseous." She said. 

"I got a private practitioner...I know you." 
"What if it is twins?" She asked, being unsure. "Then what?" 
"Why do you ask that?" I said. "Why will twins be a problem?" 
"I'm just asking-"
"We enjoyed and are excited about one kid, Jewel. Why would it matter if we got two instead?" I said. 

"It won't, right?" She said, putting her hand on my cheek. She did this whenever she felt me panicking. 
"No, it won't." I kissed her palm then her cheek. "Get dressed, I'll wait downstairs," I said and wore my clothes and went downstairs to the car.

She came down and I opened the door for her, letting her in the car. I sat in and drove off. She kept her thoughts to herself the whole ride and her hand interlocked with mine as I drove. I reached the main city area and soon the doc's house. 

I stopped the car and helped her out. "You're ready?" I asked and she nodded. I pecked her lips and took her inside. We waited in the room a woman told us to wait in. The doctor came shortly after. 

She was a middle-aged woman and she sat in the chair in front of us. "It's a pleasure to meet you two today. How may I be of service?" She asked. 
"I told you about my girlfriend...this is Jewel." 
"Nice to meet you." Jewel greeted her and shook her hand. 

"I know...I remember. So let's get started. What is our concern about the pregnancy?" She asked. 
"You see, Doc...my gender test report came back a few days ago and this gentleman here just told me it said I am having twins." I heard the sarcasm in Jewel's voice. 

"Can I see the report?" The doc asked and I handed over the report. She opened it and scanned through it. "I'm going to direct you to a nearby hospital, I don't know her pregnancy history so it's better we do another test to confirm this." She said. 

"Oh-Hell-" I held Jewel's hand, trying to contain her. She went quiet and I took the note she wrote us. "When will we get the report?" Jewel asked. 
"I hope by evening, around 6 or so." The doc answered. 

"Thank you for your help," I said and paid her fee, Then we both headed out to the car. She was still quiet as she sat in the car. I sat down and held her hand and she didn't give me a reaction. So, I quietly drove back to the mansion. 

We reached and I parked the car in front of the garage door. Then got out and opened her door. She didn't say a word but pecked my cheek and went inside. I sighed and parked the car then went inside to our room. 

I opened the door and found no one in the room. I turned around and went downstairs and saw her behind the kitchen counter. She must be hungry. I went to her and wrapped my arm around her waist.