Mi Padre

Give me love/ Best part of me by Ed Sheeran or Crowded Room by Selena. Gomez

POV: Hunter

Ezio's burial ceremony went by smoothly. It must be a curse to not be able to have a gravestone and everyone in the Mafia was born with that curse. I sometimes think why was Ezio always so dark, why always so protective of Donato. Why did he fear any change?

Well, you see, Ezio was always very work-driven. In our childhoods, we never had anything childhood-ish. We were trained in fighting at the age of 5. All of us knew how to shoot by the age of 11. So naturally, we never knew how to show proper emotions because we would be called weak if we did. Today, that changed.

I saw every single person present at the ceremony cry for the loss, some prayed even though they didn't know anything about Ezio. Everyone shed tears except Donato and I finally understood the person I have known my whole life.

I finally understood that Donato wants to change, wants to be more natural. He wants to cry, and feel things when he wants to but he took Ezio way too seriously. They were not related by blood but Donato is almost like him if not exactly. He never learned how to be human, a normal human.

He doesn't know when to cry and when to be angry. I am right now saying goodbye to everyone who took their time to visit Ezio's burial. Donato again took off, he went to the car and is probably smoking a pot. He is on drugs, I don't know which ones but he is.

I finished and went to the car. He was sitting inside, in the backseat. He looked like he was passed out but he wasn't. Probably just high. "Are you fucking high?" I asked and sat in the driver's seat.

"No, I'm thinking."
"Oh, you think too? Goodness, gracious." I said sarcastically and started driving.
"Hunter." He said as he eye-rolled. I mean what's this rearview mirror for? It's to see people roll their eyes at you when you irritate them.

"What Hunter? No seriously what?" I said and gripped the steering wheel tightly. He angers me sometimes.
"Was being a damn asshole not enough that you became a cunt? Jewel told me everything that happened." I said to him. Thankfully Jewel wasn't with us.

I got some men to drop her home as she felt pain in her leg and of course, Hayley, Duh.
"What did she tell you?" He asked, sitting up straight.

"Which part you wanna know? The way you pushed your hand into Hayley's chest or when you told her that she would have to lose her father figure to understand your pain?"
"I'm sorry... I guess I was high... " He said and stared down at the car floor.

"Oh big time now, buddy. What are you going to do now? Oh, right you will act like it's nothing and ignore all of us again."

I eye-rolled and pulled over to the mansion's parking. I parked the car and got out of it. Donato got out and I gave him a pissed look, trust me I have a really bad one. "Hunter, I don't know. I'm just fucked up." He said and sighed. 

"And all she did was try to make you talk, make you a little less fucked up," I said to him. 
"I KNOW!" He shouted and smashed his hand into the car door. "I know...I just don't know anymore..." 

I sighed as he looked purely devastated, again. "Let's just go inside, you need to sleep your shit off." 
"What shit?" He asked me in a tired tone. 
"Your shit! Those drugs and pot and drinks!" I shouted at him. He sighed and groaned. "You will put everything out of your room or I'll burn down your room," I said to him and went into the mansion and to my room. 

POV: Donato

I went in soon after Hunter went into the house. Everything aside, I indeed assaulted Hayley, first verbal and now physical. I went to my room quietly thinking about everything that went on in my life these past days and got in the shower.