His Butler, Taking the Stage (Pt. 3)

Ciel suddenly sneezed

He groaned a bit and sniffled "I don't want to believe I still have to go through this when he isn't even here" He then sbeezed yet again while the girl next to him smiled "Here, this will help you feel better"

He looked over to her to find the girl handing him a blue balloon. She nudged it over to him "C'mon....I know you want it..C'mon"

Ciel stared at the balloon before rolling his eye and taking it. (Y/n) smiled in delight as he held the object and this only made him scoff and turn away "I'm only taking it because of how annoying you are"

She laughed and then looked off, swinging her legs "Yeah, yeah..."

She looked out one of the windows and tilted her head as something blinding sat in her vision

She hummed and reached for the door but, he sat up and gave her a glare "What do you think you're doing! Are you trying to be seen!"

(Y/n) scooted some more and grabbed the handle "I saw something, I'll be right back--No" He gripped her arm and forced her to come back in "You're staying in here"

The girl grabbed the handle yet again and forced it open, running out and quickly stopping herself from falling. She looked around for anyone that were watching her and soon spotted a few Aristocrats staring. She smiled and waved to hide the embarrassment as they began to walk away and ignore her.

She let out a little breath of relief before, jumping as a bang was made on the door behind her. She looked back to find Ciel staring at her. She backed away and waved, mouthing something to him

"I'll be back!"

He pointed at her and then balled up his hands, making a breaking motion with them. (Y/n) then looked away and ran forward, going straight for where she had once saw the blinding thing.

Ciel shook his head and then sighed, sitting back down

"I'm surrounded by Idiots.."

The girl ran around before stopping and looking around

The girl ran around before stopping and looking around. The area she had ran into was dark and nothing was able to be seen for a long while, it was nothing but lamps.

She stopped herself and then stared forward, remembering something down the way. She tilted her head 'That's where Sebastian tried to go, right?'

She went to walk forward yet, an object appeared into her vision. This forced her to freeze. Yet, as it came closer to the somewhat light, that's when she saw what it was.

She quickly backed away as it walked near her "Ahh! It's a walking Corpse!"

But, her feelings died down as the person fully stepped out. She looekd at them for a hot minute before 'oh'ing'.

And that's when the blinding object she had seen popped out only to see that it was Doll

(Y/n) gaped at her "Oh, sh..."  She then covered her mouth "I'm sorry" She didn't mean to offend her if she did! She just, didn't expect her to pop out!