His Butler, Strongest (Pt.2)

3rd

Sebastian and (Y/n) were still touring the place, this time he had a pie in his hands. "Oh dear, this is most troubling. Where could the Master have been taken?" The Butler put his hand on his chin. (Y/n) shivired next to him "I already feel like he's hurting him"

"SEBASTIAN!"

Mey-Rin was running down to the two with a letter in her hands "I just found a letter, yes I did!" Sebastian cocked his head to the side "Addressed to whom?" Mey-Rin spoke between gasp of air "Um "Earl Phantomhive Servants"."

The short girl wiggled her wrist just the slightest. The Sniper was getting ready to shoot. Sebastian looked out the window and the male in the tree froze for just a second. This happen to be the same time Mey-Rin tripped. It all happened in slow motion.

The pie flew in the air. Sebastian caught Mey. (Y/n) directed the bullet back out the window with her dagger. The Sniper yelped as the bullet flew into the branch next to him, causing it to fall down. His eyes met (Y/n)'s (e/c) ones and he hurriedly made his way out the plant.

"Mey-Rin, the letter please" (Y/n) glared at the male as he left but a smirk came onto her face when she saw Sebs and Mey. "I see you Mey-Rin! Get you some!" Mey-Rin was a blushing studdering mess at her hoops and hollers.

Sebastian shook his head and plucked the note out the maroon haired Maid's hands. He read it off as Mey cupped her cheeks in a dreamland and (Y/n) thought of all the things she must've fantasized.

That's when everyone came up. Grell ran up and he looked so out of breath. Poor thing should really stay as a Reaper. "Everyone, I have business to attend to." He turned to Bard and passed him the Apple something pie "Would you mind cleaning this up?" He walked past him and continued on his way.

(Y/n) furrowed her brows 'That bitch is trying to leave me!' She ran after him, trying to get her little legs to process correctly. She jumped and hopped on his back. "You bitch, you tried it." Sebastian let out a sigh, knowing he was going to do this on his own but, some people wanted to come along with him.

That being said, off he went in speed Demon mode.

A car was driving away as fast as it was going

How in the hell were cars even made yet? "I missed" oh shit, mah bad, the story. Azzurro grit his teeth on the other side of the phone. "What do you mean you missed? You are complete idiots!"

"Never should have hired scum a like you! Just get back here"

The Sniper thought something felt off and he was right. Something was appearing in the dust, something shadowy. "Um, sir...Somethings off"

Something tall

"I see something"

Something quick and fast