His Butler, Phantom Image

3rd

(Y/n) placed her plate down on the table, sitting down right afterwards to eat it. Ciel rolled his eyes "You need to learn etiquette.." The girl crossed her arms as she turned to him "And you need to learn the term 'Mind your own business'. I'm minding mine, you mind yours" Alois chuckled at her and scooted closer to her "Always so funny~"

Elizabeth put a finger to her cheek "Is Lord Trancy your betrothed?" (Y/n) waved her hands around "No, we'--Yes! We are and when this is over she's coming back to my Manor!" Alois moved closer, gently moving (Y/n)'s face, and kissed her cheek. (Y/n) looked at him in suprise but then hid her face while Alois threw his arms around her and cuddled the short girl. Elizabeth clapped her hands in delight "Aww, you two are just adorable!"

Ciel glared at him as Alois went to touch her cheek. A rock, a tiny pebble, made him back that ass down and hold his hand. "Ow! Was that!?" Sebastian looked off but held a few more in his hands.

Mey-Rin went over with a new platter and sat it down. (Y/n) waved at her excitedly and she did the action back, going over to her standing spot with Bard and Finny. The wall cracked behind her suddenly and she let out a scream as her arms were grabbed by someone, a hand had grabbed her hair and banged her head against the wall. "OH MY GOD! IS THAT MEY-RIN!?"

"SHE LOOKS SO COOL!"

There was girls. Many of them. All with a crazed look and chattering about.

"Mey-Rin!!"

Bard tried to pull her out but some more cracks came and more hands. "Look out!" (Y/n) pulled Alois and Elizabeth out the way as the windows burst open too with even more girls. "It's Elizabeth! Hi!" "Alois and his booty shorts!" They looked like a crazy person crawling through the house. "It's Ciel! He looks so cute!" "Look at Sebby!" Ciel looked to Sebastian and nodded.

He ran over to (Y/n) and yanked her away from her maroon haired friend "We have to go!" "But, Me--(Y/n)! Let's go!"

The Earl pulled her away as they all ran out, leaving Mey-Rin to get pulled into the wall. As they ran, Finny tripped and Bard had his arm get grabbed. Finny struggled to get his ankle unstuck but gasped in horror at the pink haired girl looking up at him as she crawled out the ground to get to him "Aww, Finny! You look so cute in real life!" Some more arms came up and soon a pack of girls fell ontop of him. Bard was dragged down to the hole in the floor. The Earl's, their Butler's, and the two chicks ran into the ballroom and to the stairs. "I'm scared Claude!"

Alois held onto his Butler tighter but Claude looked down and put two and two together. He yeeted the blonde into the crowd as he fell into the wave of Fangirls, screaming bloody murder. "Alois! What the hell, Claude!" The Butler picked the (h/c) haired girl up and ran up farther with the others. "It'll slow them down!"

Ciel looked back at his betrothed as she struggled with her dress to get up the stairs. He skidded and reached for her "Elizabeth! Behind you!" The blonde girl looked back as tears threatened to fall but she screamed as a kick was made on her back, making her tumble down the stairs and fall into the hoard.

Wow, Ciel. Damn..

He ran faster to the door everyone else was in. Claude let (Y/n) go as Sebastian closed the door "Hurry, Michaelis! Lock it!" Sebs glared at the other ravenette "What does it look like I'm doing" Ciel looked around and then the window to the left of the open room. If he's correct, there should be a tree under it. He grabbed (Y/n)'s hand and opened the window with his other.

He let the girl go first as she sent a worried glance to the Demons. "You two, hold the door, fight them off!" Sebastian sent him a look of terror. For once, Sebs was scared for his life. A hand reached out the door, making a hole and grabbed his head, forcing out a grunt from his being at how tight their grip was to his hair. His eyes connected with blue ones of a blushing girl "Oh my god! ITS SEBASTIAN! I TOUCHED HIS HAIR!"