His Butler, Training

Before you continue, I have to say something. I have a book on my quotev called: Dont Fucking Touch My Baby

It's about the reader and Ciel but as a child and it's in modern time. Hope yall can read it.

Here's my quotev: Luna77565

3rd

Bard gasped "H-He's gone. Bloody hell.."

Ciel and Sebastian ran in and were surprised to see the mess. Behind them, Angela and (Y/n). Angela gasped and did a nervous stance while (Y/n)'s eyes widened "Damn...That's a lot of damage.." Angela looked left to right "Where is Lord Barrymore?"

A knock was on the front door. (Y/n) looked back and looked to the head Maid. Angela nodded and she ran off to the front, the others following the (h/c)ette/londe.

She opened the door and a man that was drenched in water fell in. He panted as he kneeled to the ground. "T-The Demon Hound.." He looked up at them all "The great Hound is here.."

"Hound?"

Thunder roared in the sky, lighting up everything in its path. The whole village and its dogs were all gathered around, saying their lullaby as Bitchmore sat on the brick wall.

Our main group ran over and stood there with confused faces "What's happening?" Sebastian looked them over. What the hell were they doing?

He looked to Ciel and the blunette nodded. Sebastian walked over and inspected his body, mostly looking over his arm, or now nub. His red eyes glanced back to (Y/n) as she stood off with the others.

"Wouldn't they be bigger than that plus, if they were, his body wouldnt even be there. It could've been chopped off or eaten"

'This must've been what she ment'

Angela gasped once she saw the body, her eyes closing and her body tipping.

(Y/n), who was looking at the scene, didnt see her falling until she felt a weight on her back. She almost fell herself but she glanced back to see white hair and immediately knew it was Angela.

"Angela! Is she ok?"

(Y/n) gave her a worried look but only did it to play along. They knew if they didnt, shit would happen.

 They knew if they didnt, shit would happen

"Well this is unfortunate, Master"

Sebastian looked down at the little lord "To think." He cupped his chin "All this happening when the case was closed." He smirked "I'm sure your a bit...Annoyed?"

Ciel sighed "Are you quite finished?" Sebastian's smirk went down some once he looked around the room "Where's (Y/n) and Angela?" He was mostly looking for the first one. He didnt exactly trust her being alone with such a being.