His Butler, Chance Encounter

3rd

The whistle of air.

That's all (Y/n) could hear as she fell straight down to her target.

"In the end, you two were the only ones who could've been Jack the Ripper"

She reached behind her, pulling out a long blade as a 'shhing' sound ran through the air.

"You Madame Red"

She landed on the building as silently as she could.

"And Grell Sutcliffe.."

She squatted and let the blunette continue his monologue. 'Dammit! I'm already psised I didnt get to see Grell's transformation, FUCK!' As much as she wanted to bang her hand on the ground, she didn't. She was ticked though.

"...One. The only one that was still alive was a woman by the name, Mary Kelly. We knew if we waited around here, you would come for her eventually." A bloodied up woman appeared in her thoughts. She shook her head and focused "But we were too late..."

Red began her little talk while (Y/n) got into position and carefully got down the building. "If you had let it go, we could've played Chest again" She hid behind some crates as Madame tightend her fist. "But now..."

The red head looked up with a craized expression "YOU'VE TAKEN EVERYTHING!" A roar was heard as a weapon threw itself towards Ciel. Before Sebastian could grab it, the action was blocked by metal hitting metal.

Grell looked down in question but groaned as a kick was made to his stomach. He stumbled and held the area. "Now that was un--" He stopped once he saw the face he was looking at. It was (Y/n) but her smiling, funny mask was gone. She looked stoic and dull, ready to attack when told.

"Oh~ My (Y/n) darling how nice of you to join us. No, (Y/n) babe best fits you." He smirked at her as their eyes met. Grell sat a hand on his hip "It seems that my little (Y/n) babe knew this whole time. She did catch us in the act after all" The girl could feel the burning gazes of the two behind her.

His eyes traveled down and suddenly sparkeled at the sight. "Oh my, such a tease you are to wear that at such a time like this" He brought a finger to his cheek with a wink "It would be better if you used it in the bedroom~"

The girl facepalmed "Dear God, Boi you need some Jesus" She then struck a pose "It's my "cleaning" outfit, you like? It has all the gadgets I need for my jobs" She made another pose and Grell started clapping "It looks simply magnificent! Look at how tight it is--(Y/n)"

The fun was killed once Ciel glared at her "Why're you here? You could get hurt" She put her hands on her hips "Well, kid, it's better than you getting hurt" He sneered "I'm not a child!" They were both grabbed away as another swipe was made down at them

(Y/n) was being held by her collar while Ciel was placed behind Sebastian. "Wh-What is that?" Sebastian narrowed his eyes at the red headed Reaper "Grim Reapers possess tools for harvesting souls. That is a Reaper Scythe" The short girl lift a brow as she looked at Sebs while Grell threw a fit "Don't you dare call it that! This is so much more than a Sycthe, I worked very hard to customizing it!"

"I don't know, I gotta agree with Grell on this one" (Y/n) was then dropped on the ground. "Fuckin' bitch gonna drop me on this dirty, dusty ass floor. Lord knows what's been on this piece of shit grounding, I'm slicing his fucking one inch dick off in his sleep..." She dusted herself off and stood up, glaring at the Butler.

"This is a special Death Sythe of my own design. It can hack anyone into tiny pieces~" Grell looked back at the two as he did an innocent pose "I've been far too well behaved. I'm getting out of shape.." He wagged his finger around "I would love to exercise my skills. So. Shall. We. Play?" Sebastian looked to his right to find (Y/n) no longer there. He glanced back to see her next to Ciel instead. She looked back at Grell than him.