Chapter 1

******

Notes:

.I'll be having four different types of zombies within this book. Two will be from the game Last Of Us, head's up I haven't played the second game so please no spoilers over that.

.I won't be using guns as main questions since bullets run out quick and we'll be having a few years passed since day one of the outbreak. 

Types of Zombies:

Walkers - These will be your normal and basic zombies. They'll be slow and simply. Not much of a problem unless your cornered by a hoard of them or just mainly overrun by them. They're easy to avoid, they'll wobble after you if you stand in their direct line of sight, if they hear a noise  or if there's fresh blood close by since they'd be able to smell it clearer.  

Runners - These will be fast runners, they're also more brutal in killing you if they've grabbed you. Mostly hitting you with their fists before going in to eat you alive. But they're also easier to sneak around since they'll only chase you if they directly see you or a loud noise is heard. 

Clickers - Clickers are people who have been Infected for at least one year. The long time elapse has allowed the fungus to spread all over their bodies, blinding them and forcing them to use echolocation to find prey. (I'll show a photo of them at the end of the chapter)

Bloaters - Bloaters are the Ophiocordyceps Unilateralis fourth stage of the infection. These guys have been infected for a long time. They have overgrown fungal plates that act as protective armour. (I'll also show you a photo at the end of the chapter)

******

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

*******************************************

Only a few truly knew how the end of the world came to be, how the undead came to walk among the living. It was a secret, an experiment that couldn't be contained. 

But for the rest of the world, they were living their every day lives like normal. Rumours had hit around the world over a sickness, a virus. 

But no one took much notice over it, after all, it wasn't affecting them if it was happening else where. 

But elsewhere started growing closer and closer, cities and towns being overran before your own city was taken back by the dead. 

A war had started, one that would wipe out all of humanity within time. 

Our story stars with a pair of siblings, the first zombie spotting being a single year ago and leaving the two on their own. But than again, they both made a choice and neither would ever regret it. 

Even if their own actions may have caused other's to suffer the punishment of their own sins.

The oldest sibling was a boy of just eleven years old, his sister being only seven.

These two had first experience freedom for the first time over the passing year, unsure over the day, date or season but just enjoying the fresh air. Both taking care of the undead that roamed around them and just carried on surviving together as they travelled around as much as they could during such times.