Chapter 29

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Side Note: I made a slight mistake. In the chapter 27, I mentioned a pair of stairs being to the right of both sets of the main halls double doors. It's a single floor middle school .. meaning, there aren't any stairs. My apologies for putting the stairs in, I don't why I did when in my head I'm imaging a single floor school anyway. So, please forget the stairs since their aren't any. My apologies for that.  

**************************************

As punishment over still chuckling whenever turning to look at Shiro, both Keith and Katie was sent to check the mens room by themselves. Shiro standing guard outside to make sure their burst of laughter from behind didn't attracted any unwelcomed and undead guests that might have been hiding somewhere else in the school. 

Katie and Keith shrugging together before entering as they knew it was only fair. Well, Keith did since he knew how much of a gentlemen who also enjoyed things in a certain way. Of course, Keith never thought over Shiro as being a snob since he wasn't. He was rather kind and caring towards all but he was brought up to always respect other's and hold manners. His reaction over the locked toilet stall findings were overly embarrassing for him and them laughing at him didn't help him feel any better afterwards. 

So, Keith accepted the punishment and was happy to do it. 

But for Katie, she accepted for a different reason. She's noticed Takashi wasn't his normal self. His colour was a little more paler than normal and his body seems to slowly be sloughing more and more as if he couldn't even hold his own weight up anymore. She assumed he was simply tired, knowing he doesn't always sleep well sometimes while always being an early riser still. She wanted him to sit down and rest a bit more while leaving the mens toilets to her and Keith. 

The mens bathroom wasn't bad at all. No stains, no smells and it seemed mostly untouched. Three out of the four stalls were locked and Keith was the one to stand on the toilet seat, looking into the first locked stall as best as he could. 

Finding it simply empty and with no mess at all. Pidge kneeled down, looking under the doors of the other two locked stalls to find them empty as well. The doors being locked didn't make much sense until Keith somehow hopped into the first locked stall and found out the locks had gotten stiff. The doors weren't locked by choice but when someone left the doors to bang shut while not opening the lock completely .. it's gotten the doors jammed. With a bit of shove and push from both sides, they got the first door opened. 

They stared at the last two and Pidge did try crawling under but the gap could barely have a foot slide under meaning jumping over the top was the only way in. Pidge tried climbing up, having to stand on the toilet tank before trying to push herself over and failing. After almost slipping a foot inside the toilet bowl, she gave in and left it to Keith. Both working together against the door all over again and getting it open before repeating the same thing for the last jammed stall door. 

"Achoo!" Keith sneezed out of nowhere making them both jump a little. 

"Bless you" Katie muttered back, a bit shaken up from the sudden sneeze that was way louder than any dad sneeze she's heard Shiro joke about in the past. 

"Urg, thanks" Keith groaned back, seeming to suddenly get groggy out of nowhere. 

"Are you alright?" Katie worriedly asked as she noticed Keith started seeming rather .. paler as well and seemed a bit weakened all of a sudden.