Chapter 41

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Side Note: The meaning of the names are at the end of Chapter 15 if any of you want to go bad and have a look. 

**************************************

Katie slowly opened her eyes, coughing up water from her lungs and throwing it all up to the side, feeling a pair of hands against her should upper back and shoulder blades, keeping her laying on her side, easing all the water out. 

She groaned, not believing she almost died in such filthy water and grimacing over the taste left in her mouth after choking it all back up. She slowly lays back on her back, desperately taking in as much air as her lungs begged for. 

Closing her eyes, taking slow and steady breaths and just calming her rapidly beating heart down. Once, she didn't feel like throwing up something that wasn't yucky water, she opened her eyes again and stared at the man staring straight back down at her.

"Takashi?" Katie whispered out, blinking away her blurry vision. 

"Father, is miss going to be alright?" A high pitched but worried voice asked from the end of Katie feet making her glance down to the four year old girl. She was small, with a frail body and pale skin. Long, thick black hair currently tied into two small pig tails and she had bright blue eyes.  

"Why did she call you the wrong name?" Another high pitch but confused voice asked next, standing beside her younger twin sister. She was a perfect copy, small with a frail body and pale skin. Her long, thin hair was placed into a high pony tail and she had matching bright blue eyes. 

"Children! When did you become a father? Wait! Whose the mother? How long how I been out?!" Katie yelp back, freaking out and quickly sitting herself up, shuffling back in shock as she stared to the two four year olds and wonder just how long she's been out for. 

"I'm not Takashi, you're clearly mistaking me for my brother. These are my daughters, Miyu and Mayumi. Their mother is dead, she killed herself when they were six months old" Kuro tiredly stated as he rolled his eyes, twisting around and grabbing her backpack before plunking it down beside her. 

"You're telling me a lot of private information for someone you don't know" Katie shot back with a curious raised eyebrow, wondering why he was suddenly telling her all this. 

"If you're with my brother, I'm sure he'll have questions of his own. Now, you can give him the basic rundown" Kuro simply answered with a small shrug and that's when she got a better look at him now she was all calmed down. He was almost matching to his brother, above average height with a strong build and pure white skin. But his eyes were more narrow, he held a stern glare and his hair was completely black. No white tuff and no tuff at all, his hair was kept short, brushed back and he held no scars on his face. On his arms, he held a few defence scars and an old white scar along the side of his neck that reached his jawline but that's all.  

"But I might not be with your brother" Katie decided to argue back, not understanding why he was trusting a stranger like her. 

"If you mistaken me as my brother and called me by his own name .. you know him" Kuro sighed as he gave her a pointed look, knowing his brother didn't allow other's to simply call him by his first name so easily. While he, himself, was happy for everyone to call him as Kuro and nothing formal. 

"I might be trying to kill him" Katie lied, trying to give a menacing look but failing as she looked like a soaked, drowned rat still. 

"I doubt that" Kuro chuckled back, an smirk on his lips.