Chapter 15

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

A/N: Sorry for not updating as quickly as I did ordinally want. I did plan to do all three chapters together and write them up one after the other but than I had to go do something and well, Saturday I had plans as well. I just got back to my laptop and starting up the next parts, I'll try to at least do one chapter today (It's Sunday), otherwise I'll try getting them all done next week. 

***************************************

Flashback: Seven Years Ago..

(From where the last chapter ended)

"Shiro!" Katie screamed out as an set of hands grabbed at her, yanking her out of the store doorway and shoving her towards another pair of hands that grabbed at her arms, keeping a tight grip on her. 

"Pidge! Leave her alone" Shiro yelled out, pushing himself up and sprinting towards the doorway only to be smacked with an cricket bat by another dude. 

"L-Leave him alone" Katie cried back, struggling against the guy holding her and trying to break free to help Shiro against the other's. She counted five, a number that some might see as small but to the two of them, it might as well be an army. 

"Take her to the car, boss want's as many female survivors we can gather up" A man that held a metal poke with a grip tight, pointing the weapon towards the one that held Katie to show who he was ordering. 

"Give her back" Shiro snarled back, tackling one of the men closest to him as he couldn't reach those around Katie until he cleared the two blocking the door for him. 

"You two, deal with the brat. Unless he's willing to join us, than bring him back. Boss wants only the strongest and with that look in his eyes and the growing muscle, I'm sure he'll grow to be a beast" The man with the pole the two were assuming was the small group's leader during the scouting party. 

"Never" Shiro hissed back, kicking at the other guy who was trying to pin his legs while the one he tackled held him by behind, their arms hooked under his armpits after winning the small tackle fight. 

"Than he holds no use for us, I'll leave him to you two to deal with. You, help carry the girl back" The leader coldly replied before turning to one of the spare men that stood where Katie was still struggling against the guy that held her. 

"L-LET GO OF ME!" Katie screamed out, gaining an kick to the guy jaw as he went to grab at her legs before being yanked back sharply by the one who gripped at her shoulders tighter making her cry out in pain. 

"Pidge!" Shiro cried back, trying to break free and reach her but having no luck. 

"What type of name is Pidge?" One of the men scoffed as he carried Katie along with his friend, the two simple having hunter knifes strapped to their jeans belt loop, not tightly tied on as they swung with each step. 

"Parent's must have not loved her much" His friend joked back, laughing over his own joke as his friend joined in. 

"Nah, she's too young for such times. I bet she doesn't even know her own name anymore. Huh, little missy, you no longer remember anything to do with home" The leader grinned back cruelly, clearly trying to mock her and wound her with facts that most kids her age would see as true.