Chapter 3

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

***************************************

"Are you sure about this?" Shiro nervously asked as he stayed hiding behind the changing room curtain, a tight grip on the edge to stop the other two from pulling it open. 

"You'll look great. I mean, I look great so you'll have to look fine too" Matt grinned back without any shame as he stood looking at his own reflection in the shared mirror outside the changing room stalls.

"But we're not children anymore. Isn't this silly to style ourselves like this?" 

"Shiro, we're both twelve years old. We're still children in the eyes of the law. Now, step out and show off my sister hard work" Matt sighed, placing his hands on his hips and sounding a little more proud as he mentioned his sister handy work. 

"If your uncomfortable than just step out and find a different set of clothing that you like instead. If you don't want to be seen than I can hurry inside one of the changing stalls and swap into my new clothes" Katie calmly replied with a worried look on her face as she didn't want to force Shiro to wear the clothing he might not like or don't feel comfortable in since they'd all need clothing they can move and feel best in when running for their lives. 

"I can't wait to see the big revel over my baby sister new look. Goodbye those dirty and random clothes for sevens years old and hello clothing that my eight year old sister has picked out by herself. I'm so excited. This is your big moment to wow us with your style" Matt squealed, already forgetting about Shiro and looking forward to seeing his sister step out in the clothes she chose by herself. She was finally choosing things for herself, finding her likes and dislikes. He felt like a proud parent who was finally dropping their child off on their first day off. 

"I just .. don't laugh" Shiro muttered out shyly as he poked his head out from behind the curtain but still hiding the rest of his body. 

"No promises" Matt and Katie replied together without missing a beat making Shiro chuckle. 

Shiro wasn't sure who were twins sometimes, him and his brother or the two Holt's before him. He was certain they were born twins in another life because they held the bond to be a pair of joint souls and bodies. 

"Okay, here I go. I'm coming out" Shiro called out, gripping the edge of the curtain once more as he got to ready to revel how he'd look in the outfit that Katie had gone and gathered for him. 

Katie standing excited but anxious at the same time, she wanted to thank Shiro for all the small things he's done for her. Helping to teach her over a few things and pointing certain objects or bits out before explaining what they were or do before she even took notice of them. The way he kept some distance and used the backscratcher to stay joint with her when needed. How he'd walk along the pavement with her, pretending they were just doing basic shopping while looking for supplies together.

She's gotten a little better, she can take objects from his hands without him having to place them down and step back first. She could reach out and take them from his hands directly and that's helped a little and she does walk a little closer than before but still keeping enough distance so they won't brush against each other.  

"Well?" Shiro nervously asked as he stepped out, the curtain pulled to the side and he looked to the two siblings.

"Oh wow! You look like a real biker! That's so cool" Matt grinned back, bouncing on the spot and pumping his fists as he looked his friend over. 

"I do?" Shiro asked hopeful, glancing down to himself. He was wearing black jeans, a white polo top and the fake leather jacket that was currently unzipped. He had white socks on and the trainers he chose from the shoe zone they had visited yesterday. Everything but his shoes was currently picked out by Katie and shoved at him to try on. 

"See, you've completed your dream. You're a biker, like from grease. You've got the biker look and well, one day you might be able to ride a real motorbike. You look amazing, Shiro. Really cool!" Katie perked up, a bright smile on her face as her eyes filled with aww over how he looked. She was mostly going on from how he explained how the bikers from grease looked since she never watched the film. But, if this was how all the adults dressed, she wished she got to see such a magical film since they'd all look so cool and flashy. 

"I'm as cool as Danny?" Shiro asked with a shy look on his face, feeling his cheeks warm up. 

"Even cooler!" Katie answered with a huge smile, her hand in fists before her as Shiro soon smiled too. 

"Now, time for sister big make over. Who will she be wearing until we need new clothes again" Matt grinned as he popped up between them, an excited shine in his eyes. 

"You two can be finding another two set of clothing while I get changed" Katie muttered back before hurrying over to the changing stall she's already placed her bag and a new set of clothing inside. 

"Got it" Matt called back happily and raced off to pick out two other sets of clothing to pack inside his bag. He and Shiro had already agreed they should all hold three lot's of clothing when the noticed they all needed new clothes after their old ones were getting too small and ripped a little. 

Katie glanced at the trousers before her, nodding to herself before fighting to put them on and silently cheering as she did the waste button by herself. She quickly placed her new top on before grabbing the violet zipper jacket she had found in the store, it was slightly too big like the rest of the clothing but that just meant she had room to grow still. Grabbing her new set of Spider-Man pattern trainers she picked out from shoe zone. 

She didn't know much over hero's but she was slowly learning over them all and putting facts to their names whenever her brother or Shiro pointed out a hero face that was pattern on something. 

She's met Spider-Man, Captain America, Superman, Ironman, Batman, Cat women, Black widow, Hawkeye and the Joker. 

She knew some were seen as villains but she's met the faces at least and had an understanding over them much better than before. She was really into the Spider-Man and was rather giggly as she found the trainers in her size. 

Stepping out and hurrying off to find her brother and Shiro, ready to show off her own new look. The two were easy to find since they were both dressed the same apart from their socks and shoes. Smiling over her biker boys and hurrying over to show off her own outfit. 

She had a dark purple cargo trousers on with a white top that's had it's collar and short sleeves in a light green. She knew her or the boys tops would stay white but she was glad how well they looked. 

"You look so cute, like a mini soldier" Matt squealed as he rushed over to his sister and pulling her into a hug.

"You do look rather nice" Shiro complimented with a smile, earning Katie to give an embarrassed nod as she hid her face into her brother shoulder making the oldest in the group chuckle.