CHAPTER 48

It was already two months since Sirius stayed with them. They have a lot of fun with each other. Joking and talking. Sometimes Sirius and Jaiden will play a prank on Remus which they got scolded after that. But it didn't affected them so they kept doing it.

Since Sirius was a free man, they went to everywhere he wanted. Sirius brought the Lupins to Diagon Alley one day and bought them everything they need. A new hoodies for Jaiden and chocolates for Remus. He himself bought a new clothes which made Jaiden laughed at his fashion sense.

Sometimes, Jaiden won't go with them because they planned to drink at the bar so she just stayed home.

One evening, after she sent a letter to Snape and her friends about her summer, she walked down to the living room. The next thing she saw made her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

Sirius and Remus was kissing!

The older didn't notice her presence so they kept kissing each other. Remus right hand was at the back of Sirius neck while Sirius left hand was on Remus shoulder.
She fought with herself either she need to announce her presence or not. While she was thinking, they still didn't break their kiss. Jaiden made up her mind. Still in shock, she called.

"Dad? Uncle Siri?" She called loud enough for them to hear. They broke the kiss quickly and looked at the stairs. Their eyes widened at the sight of Jaiden and became panicked. They two stood up from the couch immediately and gulped nervously.

Jaiden looked at between them two. "Oh my Godric." She said underneath her breath. Remus and Sirius looked at each other nervously. They silently and slowly made their way to the bottom of the stairs. Jaiden followed every movement they made until they were at the bottom of the stairs.

"J-jaiden. W-we can explain." Sirius said after a few minutes of silence between them three.

She looked at both of them and smirked. "Go on." Remus and Sirius looked at each other again but none of them dare to say anything. Jaiden crossed her arm playfully and enjoyed the nervousness she got from Sirius and Remus.

"I-it's not like w-what it looks like." Remus succeed to say it out but he still can't hide the nervousness in his voice. He mentally cursed himself. Jaiden raised her eyebrow at her father. She went down the last few stairs, clicking her tongue while saying.

"Well, well, well. Mr lupin and Mr Black." Chuckling quietly to herself when she saw their body tensed when she made a circle around them. "I was standing there," she pointed at where she was standing earlier on the stairs. "And I saw you two kissing. I stood there about 20 seconds, debated to myself wether I need to interrupt you or not."

She walked past in the middle of them and turned around to face them. Crossed her arm and raised her eyebrow at them. They two just looked at the ground as in it was the most interesting thing in the world.

"How long have you been together?" Jaiden asked. They three were sitting on the couch. Remus and Sirius next to each other while Jaiden in front of them crossed her arm and eyeing them both, interrogating them. They didn't even looked at Jaiden in her eyes. Too ashamed to. None of them answer her.

"Answer me." She faked the stern in her voice.

"We've been together since our time at school." Remus said.

"In our last year." Sirius continued.

She hummed in respond. "Interesting. Why don't you tell me?" 

"We were planning on telling you." Sirius said quickly. "We just waited for the right time."

"And we were afraid about how you would react." Remus said and they both looked back down on the ground. She sighed and went to sit down between them. She put her tiny arm around their shoulders. They were taken aback with what she did but relaxed when she smiled at them.

"I'm not mad, if that's what you worried about." They smiled back at her and they made a group hug. When they broke the hug, she got an idea.

"Just out of curiosity though." She said.

"What is it?" They both asked.

"You guys share the same room, right?" She asked.

"Yes." Came the replied.

She nodded. "Have you ever had-?" Before she can finish her sentence, Sirius covered her mouth quickly when he realized what kind of question she wanted to ask. Remus didn't get it at first but then his eyes widened.

"Shut up." Remus said. "You're too young to know that." Jaiden gently pushed Sirius hand from her mouth.

"I'd take that as a yes then." She said and stood up. She turned back around to the older on her way to go back up to her room and smirked at them. "Now I know why I always heard a faint voice in the middle of the night." She said and laughed when she saw Remus and Sirius eyes widened.

"You heard nothing!" They both shouted at her which made her laughed harder. When they heard Jaiden shut her door, they sighed in relief.

"I never thought we'll be caught like that." Remus said and chuckled slightly followed by Sirius.

"I told you to put up silencing charm but you didn't listen." Sirius said. "You said she wouldn't hear us."

"I've checked on her earlier every time before we started and I'm very sure she was fast asleep." Remus said.

"We need to keep it down after this." Sirius said.

"Oh, come on. I'm sure she doesn't mind." Remus said and smirked. "And we don't have any neighbors here." He said and close the gap between them.

"You idiot." Sirius said while shaking his head.

"Yeah, but I'm your idiot." Remus said. They both kissed again.

"Cut it off!" They heard a voice from the stairs. They broke the kiss and smiled innocently at Jaiden who was walking down the stairs. "I'm hungry. Let's make dinner." She said and went into the kitchen. They both chuckled at her, stood up and walked into the kitchen.

While they were preparing dinner, Remus and Sirius kept looking at each other with loving eyes. Jaiden rolled her eyes.

"How come I didn't notice this before? The way you guys looked at each other." She said and shook her head. The two of them just laughed. When they were eating their dinner, there was a soft tapping on the kitchen window. They saw Jake with a letter on his beak. Jaiden went to get the letter.

She sat back down and tore it opened. "It's from Ron."

Hai, Jaiden.

           It sucks that you couldn't join us to the Quidditch World Cup. By the way, Harry is here with us. We went to pick him up earlier this evening. Fred and George pulled a prank on Harry's cousin, you see. It was hilarious.

           I was wandering if you can come over. Just visit or something. Hermione will be here by tomorrow too so if you don't have anything to do tomorrow you can come. I'm sure Harry will be happy to see Sirius again. Oh, and send my regards to Sirius and Professor Lupin too.

           I heard that he quit his job. Actually I was sad about that. He is the best DADA teacher we ever had. I hope our new teacher for this year isn't someone who fraud or work for Voldemort.

                                                     your friend,
                                                           Ron.

Jaiden gave the letter to Remus and Sirius. "Sure. We can go to the Weasleys tomorrow." Remus said.

After dinner Jaiden went back to her room and replied to Ron's letter. She was waiting for Jake to come back to send her reply to Ron because he went out to take some fresh air. When he came back, Jaiden saw there was another letter on his beak.

"I'm sorry, buddy. Just this one last letter then you can rest." Jaiden said to Jake and gave the letter to him. He took Ron's letter in his mouth, left the letter for Jaiden and hooted before went off. She picked up the letter and saw it was from Snape.