Directioner at school

Teacher: please could someone shut the door

Me: *in my head* shut the door, turn the light off… OMG I'm gonna cry. That song is so beautiful. Oh fuck and when Louis sings 'harder' I'm dead... Hmmm, I wonder what the boys are doing right now. Lol, who am I kidding. Niall's probably eating, Harry's running around naked and Liam's probably watching toy story. Shit.. What did the teacher just say? Wait what??? 69.. Haha that reminds me of Larry stylinson. I swear they should have sex and make sexy babies. But Eleanor, she's just so gorgeous. I feel like a fat potato now.. Aww crap I need to stop eating for like a year to look like her.. But the boys say their fans are beautiful. They must have poor eye vision if they think that. OMG that explains why Zayn wears those motherfuckin sexy glasses. Eww.. What's that smell. Ugh it smells like feet. This is how Louis' feet probably smell since he doesn't wear socks. But still, I would like his feet or any part of his body. Oh wow.. I'm so perveted.. It must be because of the 1D family. I swear directioners have the dirtiest minds in the world.

*bell rings*
Teacher: oh and class, please make sure you know that one thing...

Me: *in my head* yeah you've got that one thing. So get out, get out, get outta my head.. I ticking love that song *continues to daydream*

REPEAT CYCLE