Thirsty

Jordan POV

So I was at lunch and it ain't had nothing but 10 more minutes everything was all good up in the neighborhood I was just chilling with my girls when Bria The Bitch had came up toe with her clique  which is what I call The bitches.

Bria: i wanna know is it true

Jordan: is what true?

Bria: don't be playing dumb with me

Jordan: i ain't playing dumb you just cant go up to nobody and assume they know what the hell you talking bout!

Mia(One of the click from Bria group) Girl you know what the hell she talking bout everybody talking bout it

Jordan: first of all i wasn't talking to you whatever it is it ain't true that's all I know

Bria: so you saying you haven't been all up on my man

Jordan: really? (laughs) i don't want ya man in the first place

Bria: you know you want Trey cause that's what everybody been saying you is such a thirsty bitch!!! he don't want you so best believe(Jordan cuts her off by going up to her face)

Jordan: I ain't no thirsty bitch i don't need your fucking ratchet ass man y'all both belong together and whatever them people saying is a fucking lie you need to get your facts straight before ganging up on people and don't know the fuck you talking bout so best believe you better step before i make you!!!!

Bria: bitch i ain't even got know worries so sit ya thirsty ass down before i put you in check

Jordan:(is mad out of her mind) bitch you is the chick that is thirsty and hungry bitch go drink blench and it shit and get the fuck out my face bitch always talking shit but ain't gonna do it

Bria:(stares down at her) you know what ima be the better person and don't even fight you cause i know my man can do way better then you so ima let this drop(starts to leave)

Jordan: that's what i thought (then Bria says "She ain't nothing but a thirsty hoe" that ticked her off Jordan came charging at Bria like lighting she tore out the girl weave and stuffed it in her mouth someone who was being a snitch went and told and Jordan got in trobule so now she is expelled from the school and has to go to "Good Behavior"