Hot

Ray POV

Damn now we have to share a room with the one and only devil's daughter!! Oh hell naw man I hope she ain't like them girls that you be seeing on tv and shit when their dad be like the principal or something and them girls be like a snitch and telling on everybody and shit cause she can. Smh please if that's the case then I'm going to either have to move on this room or try to find a way and break out this bitch.

Jessica POV

I don't know why would my dad even put me up in this place it's not like I killed somebody or tried to take over the world... Well okay I had dreams that I was taking over the world but that's not the point. Anyway still to think of it I was getting tired of going to "St. Mill High" all them people up in their is so fucking lame and don't donshit for fun. They actually think running past a red light is bad. Seriously I needed a break from their or I was either going to blow up the damn place with all those goody two shoes and rules and shit. Like damn can we spice things up a little? I know thatim the daughter of the principal of Good Behavior but that dosnt mean I'm some kind of saint and do everything right. Like who does that?

So my dad just left and I web to a empty bunk bed and sat my suitcase down and started to fold my clothes. No one was even talking so I turned around and saw that all their eyes were on me. Am I'm that special? Or was it because I'm Mr. Kipp daughter?

Jessica: yo is something wrong?

Craig: you talking to us?

Jessica: uh yeah.

Lane: oh (moment of silence)

Jessica: why y'all staring at me like I'm some kind of person that just killed y'all grandma or something

Lane: why would you say that?

Jessica: because y'all staring at me like that

Ray: so what you gonna do tell ya dad or something

Jessica : oh so this is what this about. I should of known. I'm not no snitch or nothing like that.

Ray: forreal?

Jessica: hell yeah

Lane: well all snitches say that....

Jessica: o-O

Ray: so you cool

Jessica: I'm down for whatever (evil smiles)

Ray: I like her already (laughs)

Keke: bruh it's getting hot up in here

Lane: (randomly sings) its getting hot in here say what so I'm going to take my clothes off oh I'm getting so hot I'm going to take my clothes off

Everybody: o-O

Lane: what?

Chres: (comes out the bathroom) man it fucking hot up in here

Jessica thoughts* OMG lord have mercy cause I don't mind seeing whoever that boy take off his clothes*

Asia: I think the air condition is broke

Chres: damn that's messed up (takes off shirt and Jessica just stands and stares at Chres)

Ray: man Im taking this shit off (takes of shirt)

Jacob and Jordan walks in.

Jacob: what the hell y'all doing a porno or something? (laughs)

Asia: hell to the fucking no

Craig: it's hot in here for real thou (fans self off)

Ray: hey Jesscia do you know when your dad gonna get some hair up in this bitch?