Caught

Craig POV

I was almost about finish writing when suddenly Mr. Kipp along with a police and that chick who was the cashier at the store that I tried to take them hot dogs from. Oh hell naw some shit is about to go down.

Mr.Kipp: excuse us for disturbing but is Craig Crippen in here?

Mr. Jones: yeah he is over here (points to Craig)

Cashier: yep that's him ha you thought you could get away huh?

Police: Craig is you the one that stole something from her shop?

Cashier: yep he did that's him (police gives her a "Shut the fuck up" look)

Police: I was asking Craig anyway *clears throat* since you done that your stay here will increase

Craig thoughts* I wasn't in he mood for arguing so I just nodded my head as if I was agreeing*

Craig: yeah that was me so how long do I have?

Mr. Kipp: 6months and that is not included on the 2 more extra weeks you will be spending here plus community service for lying

Craig: wait hold up I thought I was only getting 3months cause that's how much time I spent last time

Mr. Kipp: I know that but since you done broke about 3 of the rules here I added up your time (Craig cuts him off)

Craig: you can't do that shit!!

Mr. Kipp: oh but I can...and if you break any of the other rules you will be added an extra week each time sonic I were you I would try my best to be on my Good Behavior (and before Crag could say anything else Mr. Kipp left along with the police and cashier)

Narrator (Keke) POV

At that the bell rung  which was meaning that it was lunch time.

Skipping to 10 minutes later: Asia and the rest all got their lunch and is sitting at the table eating.