Say My Name

Asia P.O.V

Speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The date, the talk, the food, the love, the kiss, just every fucking thing about Chres!!!! No words can't describe how I'm feeling right now. Chres and I both caught are breathes and just basically stared each other in the eyes though we were not talking verbally we were still communicating. I smiled and kiss him in the cheek one last time before opening the door but I felt two strong masculine arms around my waists knew that was Chres of course. OMG lord have mercy!!!!!

Chres: wait. You not going to say I love you (puppy dog face)

Asia: (giggles) I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Jessica thoughts* Enough already!! Damn!

Asia: I love you I love you I love you ( Ray and Lane comes walking down the hall)

Ray: 5 hours later (laughs)

Chres: shut up Ray!!

Asia: I love you (smiles)

Chres: that's what's daddy like to hear (kisses her then in the room Jessica jumps in her bed pretending that she was sleep. Then Ray and Lane along with Chres and Asia walks in the room)

Ray: Bruh it's so damn quite up in here. Where everybody yet?!

Lane: Shhh Ray they trying to sleep!

Ray: (Turns on light) Where is Jacob?

Lane: and Keke?

Asia: they are probably still doing their project (yarns)

Ray: (looks at watch) it's 10:46 who in the hell would still be doing at project?!!

Lane: smart people

Ray: o-O....... I think they doing a little something *wink* if you know what I mean.

Asia: (yarns) I never been so tired in my life (gets ready to lay in her bunk wearing her pajamas)

Chres: where do you think you going?

Asia: to sleep

Chres: (grabs Asia arm) you laying with me tonight (smirks)

Ray: aye y'all bet not do no freaky shit

Asia: (laughs) Go ya ass to sleep Ray! (gets in bed with Chres)

Chres: I love you (smiles)

Asia: Mhmmmm

Chres: I want you to tell it to me

Asia: (groans) but baby I already did almost like a billion times

Ray: actually it was 1,234 times I was counting

Chres: I want to hear you say it 1,235 times

Asia: (moans) but I'm tired daddy (evil smirks)

Chres: Please don't moan!!! Please I'm begging you!

Asia: why not?

Chres: or else Chalie and Theodore will be popping out of you in a second *wink wink*

Ray: who's Chalie and Theodore? (Asia and Chres ignores His question)

Asia: oh really (laughs) we just see about that. Daddy (moans while rubbing his abs)

Jessica Thoughts* I think I'm going to be sick ughhhh

Chres: alright that's it!!! (gets on top of her and gives her a lustful look)

Ray: I got front row seats plus backstage tickets to this show

Asia: (laughing) OMG CHRES get off me!!! (trying to move but Chres is just to strong that she is no use to try and move)