2616G

Jordan P.O.V

Ok now I know this man is getting tired plus he is fat as hell so I know damn well that he is hungry and he gonna want to eat. He should just stop fucking talking I'm tired of hearing him gone on and on and on bout dumb shit he acting like we were planing on to take over the world or something. Smh please we ain't that bad.

Mr. Kipp: ok now I want all of you guys to line up over by my desk and their Ms. Smith will hand you your paper which is your schedule  it tells you want classes you are to be taking and which room you will be in(walks out the room while everyone else lines up to get their paper after a while once everyone gotten them they all went to their rooms which they were assign to. And to let you know the people that has room 2616G are Ray, Lane, Jordan, Chres, Asia, Jacob..,Keke.

Keke P.O.V

I looked and saw that I was assign to room 2616G. Just great just fucking great I wonder who else is going to be in this room besides that boy with the two braids and that girl who took up for him. I quickly walked to my room trying to be the first in their before whoever comes and tries to get the bunk bed. I saw two braid who looked like he was in a trance and that girl who was biting on her finger nails. Gross anyway I chose the bunk bed that was by the window. Hey maybe I can break out but I guess I spoke to soon cause I tried to lift it and it didn't even budge damn they got this thang tight. Ughhh

Jacob P.O.V

I walked to 2616G and I hope that Chica who I had my eyes on early when MR. Kipp was talking shit. Heck I wish any girls would be in here at least I can get me some of that good good and everything will be alright. Yeah I know they have cameras up in here but I don't mind an audience. Plus maybe whoever watching if it was a woman I might hit up to. *wink wink*

Chres P.O.V

I don't know who the hell imma be grouped up with. It's not like it going to be for 30mins like a school but this shit is going to be for 6months a whole fucking 6months and I don't wanna start no shit and I don't want nobody starting shit with me. If they fuck with me they better get the fuck before I fuck e'm up.