I Don't Got A Problem!!

Ray POV

So after that crazy morning I am now in this fucking crazy class that I don't want to be in. They actually assign me to a class for people who got a drug problem or drinking problem!! And let me just say this I DO NOT HAVE A DRUG problem. But in the second thought is not like I don't do them but not that often as like a crack head. I ain't about that life., I only do them when I'm feeling like I'm down or when I'm bored and when I'm watching TV and hanging out with my homies and chilling and when I don't got nothing else to do. Okay I get so I might do have a problem well guess what I don't give a fuck!!! I know drugs can kill me and it is bad for me and all that shit. But does my face looks like I give a damn ? Exactly! Drugs are not all that bad. I know it can do some serious ass damage but look on the bright side... Oh wait their is none.

Lane POV

So I know about 10 minutes late! Wanna know why? Gee thanks for fucking asking its because this place is so damn huge and that I got lost and no one was around so I had to practically take a damn tour around this school!! Ughhh you can tell that I am highly upset. Well damn right I am I don't know is it the fact that I got lost or I haven't had my drink this morning? Fuck it I haven't had a drink in about 2 fucking days. And I need on real bad. So anyway now I'm in the right class as I was about to go sit down I heard the teacher whatshername cleared her throat and said

Ms. White: you are 10 minutes late Ms. Brown

Lane: I know it was just that I ( Ms. White cuts her off)

Ms. White: I did not ask why I was just saying that

Lane: (frustrated) I know but it's not like I did I on purpose

Ms. White: like I said I don't want no excuse

Lane: but I'm just saying

Ms. White: if you try to talk one more damn time I'm adding another week for your stay here then the one I'm giving you right now

Lane: how the hell am I'm getting that?!!

Ms. White: alright it's 2 more weeks for you!

Lane: what the fuck

Ms. White: 3 weeks now you better calm ya bad ass down and do like the test and

Ray: how you doing that to her?

Ms. White: is it your fucking business?!!

Ray: matter of fact it is cause you being so damn mean!

Ms. White: I don't know why I even applied to be working at this damn job with these bad ass kids

Ray: then go leave (waves hand) bye peace go on

Ms. White: oh so you think you got jokes?

Ray: if you say that's a joke then let it be (students laugh and so does Lane)

Ms. White: ha ha ha very funny I'm adding another week

Ray: oh my I'm so sad (sarcasm)

Ms. White: (rolls eyes and clears throat) okay class that's enough of this stupidity let's get down to work and since "Ms. And Mr. I think I'm bad" loves to put on a show how about you guys go first for this assignment? Ok I would first like Ray to come up and stand in front of the lass and I will ask you 3 questions and i would like you to answer them honestly but before you do that part I would want you to tell the class about yourself (folds arm and Ray gets up)

Ray POV

This son of a bitch actually think she doing somebody fucking something. I'm am not in the mood for this shit. Teachers can really be a pain in the ass. Anyway I know you problem thinking why in the hell did I just take up for Lane? Well to answer your question it's not because I like her you know what I mean I like her as in a friend type of way. Cause like I said before if I hadn't said it that I did not come here to get into no relationship and then break a girl heart or have her break my heart. I just live for weed, food, playing cards, talking shit, and that's it. I don't need love in my life right now maybe I might think about it but that's rarely. So anyway I stood up in front of he class and cleared my throat. This is going to be a hell of a day.

Ms. White: ready when you are

Ray: OK so my name is Ray but Ray Ray if you nasty (students laugh and mumble and few nasty remarks)

Ms. White: tell the class your real name!

Ray: I just did (winks)

Ms. White: OK whatever just hurry up

Ray: anyway I like to eat and I like to smoke that weed (ray laugh among himself)

Man I remember on Christmas I smoke that purp and bruh that day I got fucked up

Ms. White: (annoyed) we do not want to hear your stupid story about getting high and especially  on Christmas you got a serious problem

Ray: I don't got no problem

Boy 1: hey we wanna hear the rest to that story what happens next you started seeing Jesus and next thing you knew that you was in heaven (class laughs)

Ms. White: Jerome it's not your turn and no we are not gonna finish talking about that story!

Ray: hey I tell y'all later on ight

Ms. White: OK Ray we heard enough about you now let's just skip to the questions

Okay so when did you become hooked on to drugs?

Ray: um let me see (thinks) I don't know when I was 5

Ms. White: this is no time for jokes!

Ray: I'm being dead ass serious cause  I always love to sniff stuff like in kindergarten I use to sniff my teacher markers (laughs) I really did thou

Ms. White: (rolls eyes and clears throat) next question why did you become hooked or tried drugs?

Ray: cause first it's fun as hell

Boy 2: I'm with ya bro

Ray: (laughs) I know right and um well cause I don't be having shit to do and when I with my hommies

Ms. White: that's it? Nothing else like cause one of your family members were on it or someone forced you at school so you an fit in?

*Ray thoughts* now why in the hell is she asking all these questions I just told her the answer...okay not he real answer but that's none of her Goddamn business!

Ray: nope that's it

Ms. White: OK now last question is do you think that this place known as "Good Behavior" will hangs you into a better person?

Ray: I am already a better person (laughs)

Ms. White: seriously Ray. Would you like to change into a better person?

Ray: naw I'm good (walks to desk)

Ms. White: next up Ms. Lane Brown

Narrator (Keke) POV

Lane then goes up and gets ready to answer her questions while that is going on we are going to skip to Chres and Asia and see what they are doing.