5:30 (pt 1)

Chres P.O.V

I was sitting down in class staring at the board as I tapped my pen on the table Mr. Green was going on and on about some Algebra shit which I'm not even paying attention to. My mind is not focus on some shit that I can care less about. My FOCUS was on ASIA. I can't stop thinking about her. I feel like that we haven't  connect with each other since we be busy with this School and shit. Plus all this drama with Tanya and speaking of Tanya I haven't even heard from her in about 3 days or something. Well *shrugs* I don't know where the hell she ain't but that isn't my problem. Back on Asia though I wish that it can be just me and her and hang out... Wait a minute I forgot!!!! Lane did tell me that if I needed that room (remember the room she showed me) all I have to do is set up a nice special date for Asia and I. That would be fucking great like water and cornflakes. Yes. I said it water and cornflakes is the shit. Bruh that is my favorite meal you don't get it well fuck you and you're eating feral with milk self. I was smiling like I just won the lottery cause my mind was flowing with ideas I could do but it dawn on me that how in the hell can I do this special date when first the room is dirty as Sanford and Son living room. Second. I need to clean that up. Third. I want to keep it a secret cause I want it to be a surprise for my baby:)Forth. Who in the hell is going to help me? I could ask Lane. I know she won't mind she is after all almost like a sister to me. Mr. Green was then passing out some work sheets I took the paper and stared at it dumbfounded. I looked across the row from me where was Ray who was sitting down raping to himself as he made a beat with his hands. "Who his nigga think he is? Tupac" I thought. I turned my focus behind me which was Lane who was looking at her paper. I knew what I had to do and maybe this will work. This special date will not only bring me and Asia closer but it will also get my mind off of Jessica. It's not like I'm thinking about her. Hell no it's not even like that.

Lane: hey what's up Chres? What you looking at?

Chres: nothing. I need a favor

Lane: OK. What is it?

Chres: remember you showed me that room

Lane: yeah

Chres: well I want to do something for Asia and (GCO)

Lane: Awwww:)

Chres: anyway I was wondering if you can help me clean and work on it

Lane: no.

Chres: what?

Lane: you heard me I said no

Chres: uh...

Lane: boy you know I'm just playing (giggles)

Chres: oh. I was about to say....

Lane: say what?(puts hand on hip)

Chres: nothing

Lane: that's what I thought. But you wanna do it today (Ray goes and sneaks behind them listening to their conversation. But they don't know)

Chres: yeah we can do it today. But I don't want Asia to find out so how about after class and when we are in the room.

Lane: my lips are sealed. Unless it was a bottle of Tequila then you are on your own bruh

Chres: I would pour out that damn Tequila

Lane: I wish you would

Chres: (laughs) oh I would alright. But we can meet around 5 o'clock?

Lane: um...5:30 would be good

Chres: ight then. (Ray jumps right in front of them)

Ray: ha I caught y'all ass

Chres: what the hell you talking bout?

Ray: don't play dumb nigga

Chres: I'm lost.

Ray: you know damn well you bout to hit that (points to Lane)

Lane: oh hell no!!!

Chres: have you been smoking on that purple and shit?

Ray: I need some that's for sure

Lane: Ray your noisy ass need to sit down

Ray: that ain't fair. Listen I won't tell Asia if you do me *winks winks*

Lane: boy please

Chres: We ain't doing no 3 way

Lane: who in the hell said we was doing a 2 way?

Ray: so y'all gonna do like a 5 way or something?

Chres: is that even possible? Wait.!! Lane and me ain't doing nothing to each other

Ray: from what I just heard sound like y'all bout to do something

Lane: you was listening the whole damn time

Chres: what did you hear?

Ray: you said "So what time?" and Lane said "about 5:30"

Chres: that's it?

Ray: yep

Lane: (mumbles) close on

Chres: (mumbles) I know

Ray: so what y'all doing at 5:30?

Lane&Chres: Nothing

Charlie: What's up my people?!!! Sorry if this is boring but I'm just getting started trust me it will get better:) and I'm still searching for new characters so drop a comment about yourself and we can go from their. If you want to be in my story you have to be BAD!!! No GOOD students can apply. Lol but Vote, Comment, and Share:) thanks. Love you my darlings:)