Knock Out Time

Chres P.O.V

It was lunch time.....finally and I was outside shooting hoops with my hommies when Justin came up to me. I don't know what the hell this wanna be black white meat want (i know you can tell that i don't like him) me and him were cool but then he just became a fucking jerk he started screwing with other boy's girls and getting into fights for stupid shit I mean its not like I don't fight if you cross the line then prepare your ass to get fucked up. Anyway I stop hanging out with Justin when I meet my girl Tanya knowing the kind of person he is I didn't want him nowhere near my girl so I just cut him off. And yes I did it for a girl we been going out for about a month now and to me things are starting to get serious I'm not saying that I love her its just that she is real and I really think that this relationship is going to last for a while.

Narrator P. O. V

That is what Chres thought not knowing that his relationship was going to end right then and their on the basketball court. Justin approaches Chres stopping the game Chres went up to Justin (and if you are wondering Justin is the one and only Justin Beiber)

Chres:(bouncing basketball) man what do you want? (Chres asked sounding annoyed)

Justin:(puts on a evil smirk) why does it always have to be so bad with you..i mean cant i just come over here and watch without getting on your nerves

Chres: no you will always get on my nerves because i don't like you (Justin cuts him off)

Justin: I know that and I don't like you so we have something in common

Chres: Justin I know you are not just over here to watch some basketball cause you don't even like it in the first place

Justin: true but what can i say people change and now I'm loving basketball more then ever actually...i think its better then sex well it just depends on who I'm doing it with and what can i say.....that last night had me....(Chres cuts him off)

Chres: i don't give a fuck about who you fucked so i suggest you to get the fuck away before you get fucked up!!!

Justin:(laughs)so I'm guessing you angry bruh i don't wanna fuck you i mean i already did your gf....

Chres:(drops the basketball) wait what did you just say?

Justin: i didn't stutter(speaking slowly in a sarcastic tone) i said that me as in Justin fucked your gf Tanya last night and it was good i gotta tell you bruh she got it made you taught her well (before Justin could say anything else Chres came charging at him he picked up Justin by his neck making him lift up about 5 inches from the ground)

Mike:(chres hommies who was playing basketball with him) cmon Chres you actually gonna believe this Canadian dude seriously he just saying that

Justin: their are 2 things about us Canadians 1 we love to recycle 2nd we don't lie

Mike: bruh shut the fuck up (Tanya then goes to the scene)

Tanya: what's going on?

Justin: Tanya tell him I'm not lying

Chres: Tanya tell me he lying I know he is I know you going to do me like that

Tanya:(looking confused) tell who what? and you know I'm not going to do what?

Justin: baby just tell him what we....(Chres cuts him off)

Chres: bruh she ain't ya baby

Justin: that's what she called me last night right? Tanya

Chres:(Tanya didn't answer she just stared at the ground) Tanya? Tanya baby he lying right?

Tanya: no Chres I'm sorry its just that

Chres:(he is now fired up founding put what Tanya did to him so he charged at Justin and began punching him on the stomach and stared cursing him out) How the hell are you sorry Tanya I cant believe i thought we had something special

Tanya: we did its (Justin cuts her off holding onto his stomach)

Justin: she wanted some white me

Chres: that's it (runs towards Justin and punched him in the face Justin falls out into a comma on the ground even though he is knocked out Chres was still pounding him until the coach came)

Maylik: you got knock the fuck out

Mike: Maylik shut up cmon Chres stop hitting him he is already knocked out

Coach: (blows whistle) ok on who started it

Chres: he did (points to knocked out Justin)

Coach: tell the truth who did it first

Tanya: Chres

Chres: oh so you snitching on me is gonna help you know what fuck you I'm out

Coach: Chres i thought we discuss this already remember when i said you throw one more fight you will not be going here anymore

Chres: but he started it

Coach: seriously Chres their is no need to lie it looks like to me that you started the fight and also ended it (points to Justin) lets go to my office now (Chres walks with the coach)