C'mon Ma pt2

Jordan: (standing up) so you was doing your work?

Jaden: yea but I'm finish thou

Jordan: oh ok...(awkward silence)

Jaden: you know you can sit down right

Jordan: what if I like standing?

Jaden: (laughs) you don't wanna sit with me

Jordan: Im good where I'm at (smiles)

Jaden: c'mon Jordan just sit down

Jordan: Why?

Jaden: cause I don't like it when a girl stands up I'm a gentlemen

Jordan: Awwww how sweet (walks over to Jaden bed and sits down)

Jaden thoughts* now I can check this off my list. Jordan is falling for my sweet charm and just in about a minute she will be wanting this dick haha*

Jaden: beautiful girls like you need a gentlemen

Jordan: do you even know what a gentlemen is? Like how do you think a genltmen should be?

Jaden: (scratches head( ight imma rap it to you

Jordan: you going to rap?

Jaden: Hell yeah cause a nigga always tell the truth when he raps

Jordan: (laughs) ok...

Jaden: (clears throat) ight here we go. (starts raping) "Oh she say she want a gentlemen naw girl just let me in. I know what you looking for maybe he's at ya door. Girl why won't you open up let me show you a nigga knows what's up. So you say you don't want know nigga? You a gentlemen? She want a gentlemen. You want a gentlemen? Well baby let me hold that for you naw I got it. What you want me to do? Let's get a table for two put your purse down its on me but when we get to the house you in me I wanna beat that so hard screaming out Oh My God. I treat you like a princess and I'm your prince you my girl and I be ya gentlemen girl let me in and I show you what you be missing them other niggas tripping but come with me shawty and let's dip in I show you what a real nigga is naw scratch that I be ya gentlemen."

Jordan: wow you good. You just made that up on the top of you're head?

Jaden: (smiling) yea something like that

Jordan: yeah something like that (Jordan and Jaden stare at each other for a while then Jaden breaks the silence)

Jaden: You know theirs a difference with me and them so called "Gentlemen's"

Jordan: and that's?

Jaden: they can't kiss you like this.....

Narrator (Keke) POV

Without hesitation Jordan closed her eyes and kissed Jaden. The kisses was first slow but then it was getting heated. Jaden then stopped and look Jordan in the eyes and asked "You want me to show you what a real gentlemen do?" Jordan responded by shaking her head as in yes and answered "Yes. Show me"

To be continued..........(for the next will be my first sex scene that I will be writing on my own so clap for me:) *takes a bow*