Challenge: Day 3

Chres P.O.V

I haven't felt so much pain in my body since I got into a huge fight back in 10th grade. Some dude went to my school and he was dating this chick and rumors spread around that she was digging me. Even though I didn't like her like that. So one day she was trying to come on to me but I just played it cool and somewhat ignored her. However her so called wanna be bad boyfriend mistakenly thought that I was trying to come on to his girl. Anyway to make a long story short we ended up fighting at school. You already know who won. I did. But we both ended up in the hospital along with 5 others if his friends. That pain their wasn't no joke. I swear I felt like an 18 wheeler had ran over me. This time I feel like a elephant siting on my back!! Yesterday while playing basketball Ray had to go all ham on a nigga. He must have really wanted that weed cause he played that game raw. Yes, he and Craig won but I was to tired to get another 6th rematch. The whole 6 times playing Ray kept shooting 3s and making them nets. He was like a Lebron and Coby out their. Right now though I could really use me some weed or at least a massage. Asia is with Tre hanging out now I should be all worried and shit but I am not. I am not saying that I don't have my doubts and that I fully trust Tre but to me he seems like a cool nigga. Still I got my eyes on him. I understand that Asia and him are buddies and all but what about me? I need some love and affection; plus we really haven't spent time together since he came. After all I have her a very special date and that came from my heart. Hopefully by the end of this week or sometime soon Asia will notice me! Right now she playing as if we are not dating and that's not a good thing.

It was 4:35 pm and I was still in bed. Everybody left and ate breakfast and not even Asia came to see me:( okay now I am sounding like a sad puppy but that's how I feel. Along with this pain I have in my neck, head, arm, elbow, shoulder, and ankle. Just about every part on my body aches. I took of my shirt and tried to rotate my neck. To find out that was the wrong thing to do cause it hurtled worst than it was before.

Chres: (moan) awwww that hurts (Jessica walks I the room)

Jessica: oh. Hey I knew I heard someone in here

Chres: (groaning) yeah it's me

Jessica: (concern) You OK Chres?

Chres: um yeah I just- (groan) just hurt my..... (Groan)

Jessica: (walks closer to Chres bed) hurt your what?

Chres: my whole body

Jessica: so that's what's Ray been bragging to everybody. You did that in basketball?

Chres: yeah

Jessica: look like you going to have to stay in bed

Chres: I know that (moan)

Jessica P.O.V

Lord have mercy!!! I know this isn't the right thing to say but papi is looking so fine with his shirt off and them abs!! Omg Chres is a fucking goddess. He is so- so perfect with them big pink juicy lips and his cute wet curly hair. His chest pumping up and down as he moan and groan and moan and groan. I think I am about to faint.

Jessica: you need a um medicine or something (stuttering) I - can-get- get- that for you

Chres: you okay? Jessica

Jessica: who's Jessica?

Chres: huh?

Jessica: oh ha never mind that

Chres: I need a back rub and neck rub (sighs) I wish Asia was here

Jessica: you-you want me to massage you? I mean only if you want not that I want to