Survivor

Lane: I'm gonna miss you girl (pretend to cry)

Asia: awww Lane you are so sweet and ima miss you too (hugs her)

Ray: are y'all serious? Asia only gonna be gone for a week. y'all making it seems as if she bout to join the damn army (laughs)

Asia: I won't miss ya crazy ass either (punches him on arm)

Ray: ouch girl you hit like a man

Asia: I can kill like one too. try me (wink eye)

Chres: okay okay let's not spoil the moment

Asia: I'm going to miss you baby. All of y'all but when I leave I bet not see none of my stuff missing (stares at Craig)

Craig: why you looking at me?

Asia: uh you won't me to go there thief

Craig: I am a change man

Jacob: and pigs can fly smh (mumbles)

Craig: stop being a scary ass nigga and say it to my face

Chres: hey hey there won't be no fighting.....until Asia leaves

Asia: oh so you won't me to miss all the action Jessica: hey um I'm gonna miss you too (sly smile)

Asia: why you acting all shy around me all of a sudden (puts hand on hip)

Jessica: I don't know I just- just feel stupid that with this whole me giving Chres a massage (GCO)

Asia: its cool. I know you had good intentions. I'm not gonna kill you.....yet (laughs)

Jessica: o-O

Asia: just playing.

Mr. Kipp: alright fun time is over. Asia the transportation bus is here

Asia: alright. well bye y'all (hugs and kisses Chres and begin to walk) and tell Jordan she bet not have that baby until I come back (everyone laughs)

Ray: she ain't having that baby no time soon. you only gonna be gone for a week. what can go down then?

Lane: and please bring me back some Shot 180 and Mild tango beer!!!!! please I beg of God please

Asia: Lane you know my momma don't drink that

Lane: just any kind of alcohol

Asia: I got you (smile)

Ray: what about my weed?

Asia: I don't like you and I'm not gonna make you happy so hellll no (laughs then leaves)

Ray: Fuck you then!!! man where is Tre with my weed!! (leaves)

Asia P. O.V

Mr. Kipp helped me put my suitcase I'm the back trunk of the white van. With him being the overweight man he is he was having a struggle just putting up the first one and I only had two. I tried not to laugh and went and opened the door of the passenger side. I took a glance at my driver who was an older man and when I say older I mean this man must have witnessed Abraham's shooting. I scrunched my nose up smelling some old car smell along with old food that most been in here for years. I rolled down the window catching sight of Chres starring at me. His brown eyes must was watching me the entire time. I waved at him then all of a sudden he came running to my door.

Asia: hey. what you doing?

Chres: I'm sorry

Asia: Chres we went over this. I know you are sorry baby